- For the person it impersonates, see Miranda Crane.
It sensed J'onn J'onzz using his powers , and later attacked Miranda Crane's rally to draw him out. It shapeshifted into Crane's form, trapped the real senator in the sewers and was taken into protective custody in the D.E.O., but soon broke out. It was unable to identify which D.E.O. agent was secretly a Green Martian and attempted to get Alex Danvers to reveal this information, but J'onn contacted it and promised to meet it in the desert. Supergirl joined him and together they subdued the White Martian. At first J'onn wanted to kill it, but Kara managed to change his mind, imprisoning it inside a D.E.O. cell, where it claimed many more of its kind will arrive and vowed to bring destruction to its captors.
When the D.E.O was under the influence of the Myriad project, which had also taken over National City. Non used the mind control to order Lucy Lane to release all prisoners except for the White Martian, saying that doing so was "for everyone's sake".
Powers and abilities
- White Martian physiology: Like all White Martians, the White Martian possesses several incredible powers, such as superhuman strength, near-impenetrable skin, telekinesis, telepathy, shape-shifting, intangibility, and even the power to defy gravity.
- Longevity: The White Martians' life span are considerably longer than normal humans and likewise ages much slower.
- Super strength: The White Martian is stronger than humans, as well as some aliens, though not as strong as a fully-powered Kryptonian. can augment their strength by focusing their telekinesis in their body and use it in a tactile way.
- Invulnerability: Martian bodies are denser than a humans but not nearly as durable as a Kryptonian.
- Shapeshifting: Able to transform into any living organism, android or creature. A higher level of training is required to shape-shift into forms that are very different from a Martian's natural form.
- Malleability: White Martians can stretch and bend their body (E.g into large whips to grab things at greats distances)
- Accelerated healing factor: Due to their shape-shifting powers, White Martians heal faster than humans.
- Immunity: White Martians are immune to human diseases and illnesses.
- Blood: If Armek's blood was injected into a Green Martian's blood system, it will turn them into a White Martian.
- Camouflage/Invisibility: The ability to blend within the environment by changing the appearance of their form to bend the light waves around them to match with their surroundings, making themselves almost - but not completely invisible.
- Density-Shifting: Some White Martians are able to move through solid objects. This is an advanced technique that isn't innately possessed by all White Martians and requires a considerable amount of training to master.
- Telepathy: On Mars, all White Martians use telepathy to communicate.
- Telekinesis: The ability to manipulate, move and control objects with the power of one's mind without physically touching them.
- Flight: By telekinetically moving themselves, White Martians can simulate flight.
- Multilingual: As a native Martian, the White Martian speaks that language fluently, in addition to English.
- Fire: Like all Martians, extreme heat or fire can weaken the White Martian and cause her pain. It could also reveal her true form whenever shapeshifted, as any part of her body that came close enough to touch fire partially transformed back into its true form.
- Maaldorian atmosphere: The air of Maaldoria contains a special sulfide which makes it toxic for the White Martian.