Wentworth Earl Miller III (born June 2, 1972), better known as simply Wentworth Miller, is an American actor, screenwriter, producer and model. He portrayed Leonard Snart/Captain Cold in a guest star role in the first season of The Flash. He reprised the role in the second and third seasons, as well as in a lead role in the first season of DC's Legends of Tomorrow.
Miller signed a deal that would make him a series regular across all of the Berlanti shows (like Katie Cassidy and John Barrowman). As of 2016, he has the freedom to move across the fifth season of Arrow, the third season of The Flash and the second season of DC's Legends of Tomorrow.
- "Going Rogue" Leonard Snart/Captain Cold
- "Revenge of the Rogues" Leonard Snart/Captain Cold
- "Rogue Time" Leonard Snart/Captain Cold
- "Rogue Air" Leonard Snart/Capitain Cold
- "Fast Enough" Leonard Snart/Captain Cold
- "The Man Who Saved Central City" Captain Cold
- "Family of Rogues" Leonard Snart/Captain Cold
- "Running to Stand Still" Leonard Snart
DC's Legends of Tomorrow
- Miller starred with the actors Dominic Purcell, Peter Stormare, Robert Knepper, Al Sapienza and Chris Vance in the TV series "Prison Break".
- In these roles, the two characters he plays share similarities such as being extremely intelligent and not wanting to kill other people.
- Going in line with his own homosexuality and ties to the LGBT community, Miller pitched his character, Leonard Snart aka Captain Cold as being pansexual, stating that if Snart were to meet someone with the right combination of wits, smarts, and badassery that he'd be into them regardless of gender.
- Miller previously did the voice of Slade Wilson/Deathstroke in the second season of the animated DC series Young Justice, though he was later replaced by Fred Tatasciore.
- at the