Wentworth Earl Miller III (born June 2, 1972), better known as simply Wentworth Miller, is an American actor, screenwriter, producer and model. He portrayed Leonard Snart/Captain Cold in a guest star role in The Flash, as well as in a lead role in the season one of DC's Legends of Tomorrow.
Miller signed a deal that would make him a series regular across all of the Berlanti shows (like Katie Cassidy and John Barrowman). As of 2016, he has the freedom to move across season five of Arrow, season three of The Flash and season two of DC's Legends of Tomorrow.
In the "Crisis on Earth-X" crossover event, Miller played the Earth-X version of Leonard Snart before becoming a series regular for DC's Legends of Tomorrow, and will have at least one final appearance at the end of season four of The Flash.
DC's Legends of Tomorrow
Superhero Fight Club shorts
- Miller starred with the actors Dominic Purcell, Peter Stormare, Robert Knepper, Al Sapienza and Chris Vance in the TV series Prison Break.
- In these roles, the two characters he plays share similarities such as being extremely intelligent, not wanting to kill other people, have a great bond with the character played by Dominic Purcell, fall in love with a woman named Sara, and come back from dead.
- In the episode "Fail-Safe", Leonard Snart says: "This isn't my first prison break" referring to his criminal past, but also to this series where he plays the role of Michael Scofield, trying to break out his brother Lincoln Burrows, played by Dominic Purcell, who is Mick Rory/Heat Wave.
- Going in line with his own homosexuality and ties to the LGBT community, Miller pitched his character as being pansexual, stating that if he were to meet someone with the right combination of wits, smarts, and badassery, he'd be into them regardless of gender.
- Miller previously did the voice of Slade Wilson/Deathstroke in the animated DC series Young Justice, though he was later replaced by Fred Tatasciore.
- at the
- ↑ Arrow/Flash Superhero Team-Up Spinoff In Works At CW; Brandon Routh, Victor Garber, Wentworth Miller, Caity Lotz Star - Deadline
- ↑ CW orders Flash-Arrow spinoff DC's Legends of Tomorrow, Julie Plec outbreak drama, more - Entertainment Weekly
- ↑ Turns Out Wentworth Miller Might Not Be Done With The Arrow-verse After All