Wentworth Earl Miller III (born June 2, 1972), better known as simply Wentworth Miller, is an American actor, screenwriter, producer and model. He portrayed Leonard Snart/Captain Cold in a guest star role in the first season of The Flash. He reprised the role in the second and third seasons, as well as in a lead role in the first season of DC's Legends of Tomorrow.
Miller signed a deal that would make him a series regular across all of the Berlanti shows (like Katie Cassidy and John Barrowman). As of 2016, he has the freedom to move across the fifth season of Arrow, the third season of The Flash and the second season of DC's Legends of Tomorrow.
DC's Legends of Tomorrow
- Miller starred with the actors Dominic Purcell, Peter Stormare, Robert Knepper, Al Sapienza and Chris Vance in the TV series "Prison Break.
- In these roles, the two characters he plays share similarities such as being extremely intelligent, not wanting to kill other people, have a great bond with the character played by Dominic Purcell and come back from dead.
- In the episode "Fail-Safe" Leonard Snart says: "This isn't my first prison break" referring to his criminal past, but also to this series where he plays the role of Michael Scofield, trying to break out his brother Lincoln Burrows, played by Dominic Purcell, who is Mick Rory/Heat Wave in Legends of Tomorrow.
- Going in line with his own homosexuality and ties to the LGBT community, Miller pitched his character, Leonard Snart aka Captain Cold as being pansexual, stating that if Snart were to meet someone with the right combination of wits, smarts, and badassery that he'd be into them regardless of gender.
- Miller previously did the voice of Slade Wilson/Deathstroke in the second season of the animated DC series Young Justice, though he was later replaced by Fred Tatasciore.
- at the