- "Exclusive eyewear designed to deliver immersive interdimensional reality. The wavelength trigger is a little finicky – I’ve still gotta figure out how to automatically tune to the frequencies of different Earths so I can take full advantage of my vibrational abilities. With these bad boys, I can see into the past, present, and future! Lightweight yet durable, these goggles come with an adjustable strap, mirror lenses, and sculpted marshmallow foam that fits naturally to the contours of my face, making them as comfortable as they are badass!"
- —Cisco Ramon, Chronicles of Cisco: March 7, 2016
The Vibe Glasses, are a special pair of goggles created by Cisco Ramon. They were used by Cisco in his activities as the meta-human "Vibe", before encountering his counterpart, Reverb. Ever since the encounter, Cisco used Reverb's version of the glasses instead, after Harry Wells recalibrated them to the frequency of Earth One. The goggles help Cisco's conduit of dimensional energies, allowing him to manipulate them with ease for different purposes, such as the creation of breaches between parallel universes. While in the goggles, Reverb appeared to be able to produce a weaponized form of "vibing" power, which Cisco also managed to perform during his confrontation with the Black Siren.
The glasses were later modified by "Harry" with a wave length trigger to help stimulate the fear receptors in Cisco's brain and gain more control over his vibes to help find Eobard Thawne. Their actions were successful, as Cisco gained the ability to see the future, allowing the Flash to alter it. After this however, the glasses from Earth One were found useless to vibing in different Earths, to be specific, different frequencies when the team traveled to Earth Two
Earth Two Glasses
However on Earth Two, Cisco and Barry encountered Cisco's doppelgänger, a meta-human criminal known as Reverb, who used advanced gear in service to Zoom. After Zoom killed Reverb, Cisco acquired his doppelgangers goggles and brought them to Earth One to solve the problem of vibing when in different universes. Harry Wells later recalibrated Reverb's goggles, adjusting them to the frequency of Cisco's Earth and thus allowing Cisco to channel trans-dimensional energy and open breaches between different universes.
Chronicles of Cisco
- Vibe's Glasses on Earth One glowed green lights at the lenses, while on Earth Two the Glasses belonging to Reverb glowed blue at the lenses. This was revealed to be due to the different frequencies between the two Earths, making the color and power enhancements different.
- Vibe's glasses are similar to Vibe's glasses in the comics.
- Before the modifications were made to the Glasses, they looked similar to the Oakley Racing Jacket Glasses.