License Tag Edit
Hey Will, how did you get the license tag to show up when uploading images? I'm trying to make one at another wikia work, but I seriously can't remember how to do it, think you could help out? Wraiyf You never know when life will hit you hard, but then you hit it back. 02:54, February 25, 2014 (UTC)
- I keep forgetting about MediaWiki aha, thanks, yeah that's what I was meaning, thanks man Wraiyf You never know when life will hit you hard, but then you hit it back. 11:49, February 25, 2014 (UTC)
Help with my wikiEdit
ok im aware you dont really like me but as your an expert in wikis i wonderee if u could help me with mie i dont know ow to customze inboxes like on this wiki and i would aprecate help if you could make one for me on the commisionor gordon page many thanks Flamejoe736 (talk) 21:39, February 28, 2014 (UTC)
P.S heres a link to my wiki! http://gotham-tv-series.wikia.com/wiki/Gotham%20TV%20Series%20Wiki?wiki-welcome=1
Flash CW Wiki Edit
Hey, Let me skip to the point, you were right we need to combine wikis to make it more cool. We could both share admins and ideas and we could put cool links up to each others wikis like "check out our flash side" and do cool spoiler pages. This could be a great partnership , and can help us "Barry" the bad blood between us.
~~Matt W. Flash cw wiki
- Dude log into your acc. first, and also, it's not really fair, for you to come over as an admin, we already have anough admins hear at the moment, and everyone's quick with information, as of now, we don't need anymore admins, possible one rollback (TheSonofNeptune) and besides, we're already adding everything Flash Related here anyways, so I don't think we'll be connecting Wiki's like that (seeing Flash is a spinoff and all) Wraiyf You never know when life will hit you hard, but then you hit it back. 15:25, March 1, 2014 (UTC)
- These guys have pretty much said what I've wanted to say, though I'll reiterate. I don't like the idea of adding you guys as admins purely because it's giving you free rights. We'd begun to add things about The Flash quite a bit before you begun your wiki, so you'd basically be given rights because you made a duplicate wiki. However, if you were to redirect the wiki, I'd likely be happy to give you rollback powers, though not adminship. Though of course, editing and whatnot provided, administrator rights aren't out of the question in the future! I'd also ask that, if you weren't to redirect the wiki, please at least create your own content. Don't just copy and paste, it's disgusting. We'll be converting Arrow Wiki to an Arrow/Flash one before long, so you're aware, so it might be good to get a deal sorted soon! —MakeShift (talk) 02:34, March 2, 2014 (UTC)
- First things first I never said I wanted to be admin I said we could use each others admins to edit. Second of all I just wanted to be partners but all you guys want to do is pretty much "Pack Up" my things and just let you guys do flash too. I don't get why you guys want to cover flash too ( I get it was a spinoff of arrow but there are wikis that have spinoff wikis such as Pretty little liars (Ravenswood)).So now that I see you don't want to partner up I will just keep bettering the Flash CW wiki .
- Matt W. "Don't let people stand in the way of your dream." 20:57, March 2, 2014 (UTC)
- You kind of did, you didn't extend on the "share admins" making it sound like you wanted to be an admin here. The only admin at your wikia other than you is TheSonofNeptune, as Galactica and Teenwerewolf are actually the same person, but they have multiple accounts (they've also been banned from here permanently). Well the reason we're telling you to pack up your things, is because in a way, your wikia is just a dup. of ours, pretty much all your information appears to have come from here. Wraiyf You never know when life will hit you hard, but then you hit it back. 01:42, March 3, 2014 (UTC)
- You know what I am done trying to compromise with you guys. I already have tons of affiliates and wikia friends so all I have to to do is advetise on more wikis and suprass this. Also we don't steal any info from here also if anything you should ask one of my admins to show you some of your grammer mistakes.
- BTW I have friends on wikis all over the world so I can have them write the scoop befor it even comes on here in austrailia.
- Matt W. "Don't let people stand in the way of your dream." 03:05, March 3, 2014 (UTC)
- Lol, whatever Matt, stop stealing our information, also it's unlikely you'll get information before us, from what I've seen, you don't really know what you're doing, so before making such remarks, you better make sure someone doesn't have family who works in America, or with the CW... cya kiddo, have fun with your wikia. If it becomes popular Wraiyf You never know when life will hit you hard, but then you hit it back. 03:15, March 3, 2014 (UTC)
- UYour such a douche. I have not stolen anything from your dang wiki and for your information I live in a america, you can ask wikia to track my IP. Also I know what I am doing considering I have multiple wikis. I mean you haven't even seen all my work and you are insulting it, that is just wrong. I can't even, you are such a.. nothing I can't even waste anymore time on a glorified douche like you. Yeah see you when, and it will, my wiki will get notice.
- Matt W. "Don't let people stand in the way of your dream." 03:24, March 3, 2014 (UTC)
- You have two wikias, Flash-CW and YOUR-ENTERTAINMENT, I just checked the difference between our Oliver Queen Page and yours, and Barry Allens Page, the only difference is that your OQ one is slightly shorter, with image name different, and you don't have all the episodes except for The Scientist and Three Ghosts, everything else is pretty much the same with minor differences, with Barry Allen it is the same, not much has changed except one paragraph. Before making such remarks, again, make sure you can't back up these claims before someone checks them. And just because you're in america doesn't mean you get everything first, everything is released at the same time, and we can watch the shows at the exact same time as you, due to the CW and other channels having live streams online. Wraiyf You never know when life will hit you hard, but then you hit it back. 03:29, March 3, 2014 (UTC)
The reason I have those three episodes is because he was in those episodes so far. Also those are not the only wikias I have those are the only ones I show. So know your facts. Also Oliver is not a paviltal character on the flash so yeah that's why I have less stuff on his page. I can Change the pic and rewrite my Barry Allen paragraph. I should show u my other wikis but you don't deserve to see it Matt W. "Don't let people stand in the way of your dream."
- You're such a little kid with how you're acting, we know he was in those episodes, and I said that was the only different part from the article with barely any changes, other then that, the article was the same, but slightly shorter. And no, you can't, you can only show 4 wikias, and it's normally only the ones you have a high amount of edits on, seeing the other wikis have 150 or less edits, I doubt you have any other wikias. TBH you should rewrite your whole wikia, I'll have others check the wikia regularly to make sure you're no longer plagerising, now leave, and stop arguing, you've been caught out mate. Wraiyf You never know when life will hit you hard, but then you hit it back. 03:43, March 3, 2014 (UTC)
- Dude here is my wiki http://urgold.wikia.com/wiki/User:MattWilliams247. You just made yourself look well I'll let you figure that out. Also here is another one http://chasinglifeabc-family.wikia.com/wiki/Chasing_Life_Wiki. Also keep checking up and guess what nothing is gonna happen to me.
- Those are both small wikias, with barely a community, so you can't use those, plus they're not well put together, as well as Chasing Life only just starting, so you can't even use that as one. Also, wikia can ban Founders and Admins for constantly plagiarizing other wikias or sources without referencing. Check the code of conduct on community wikia Wraiyf You never know when life will hit you hard, but then you hit it back. 04:08, March 3, 2014 (UTC)
- I am done I just can't even I dont even care if you tell wikia. I just don't care anymore I am wasting my time.
- Matt W. "Don't let people stand in the way of your dream." 04:11, March 3, 2014 (UTC)
- I'd appreciate if you didn't go calling my editors rude names. Especially for no reason. Wraiyf is saying it how it is, he's making nothing up, so think before you speak. As can be read here, "plagiarism" is absolutely okay, under the Creative Commons license, so long as you attribute our wiki. Even if you were to do that, it'd potentially degrade your wiki by just showing how's copied from elsewhere. We've got the two shows on the same wiki as they're both set in the same universe, but if you really insist on having your own wiki, for the love of peace and sanity, write your own articles. It's seriously not hard. You have to write about a max of 2 episodes. Just don't damn copy them. And in future, don't you dare insult my editors or I'll ban you. Oh, and "if they refuse, then the content becomes a copyright concern and the results could range from deleted pages to closed wikis to globally blocking". Grow the hell up. —MakeShift (talk) 07:27, March 3, 2014 (UTC)
- this is why I have a man crush on Will ;)
Matt pretty much admitted to it when he said he doesn't care whether we tell Wikia... seriously if he keeps doing it I will report it, it's disappointing. Wraiyf You never know when life will hit you hard, but then you hit it back. 08:04, March 3, 2014 (UTC)
- Oh you ;) Matt's seriously becoming frustrating. Meet me on the chat if possible. —MakeShift (talk) 08:50, March 3, 2014 (UTC)