Hi, welcome to Arrow & The Flash Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Isabel Rochev page.
When editing, please do all your edits for one article at once, it's annoying seeing you constantly take out sections, then re add them in another section in different edits, myself and MakeShift discussed warning you a while ago, but then you went MIA, so we didn't bother, so if you're going to remove content for reasons like "belongs in plot" etc. then do it all at once instead of multiple edits. Wraiyf You never know when life will hit you hard, but then you hit it back. 09:02, March 23, 2014 (UTC)
Trivia can also include notes and such, one thing you removed is a note that references what another character does in the comics as deadshot does in the show, therefor it's trivia. Time Shade " First things first, but not necessarily in that order." - The Fourth Doctor 00:32, March 24, 2014 (UTC)
- After going over your edits, and your summaries for edits, it sounds like you need to take a leaf from your own book so that you know what IS trivia, and what isn't. If you do one more junk edit like what you've been doing lately, you will be blocked for 1 week, and if your edits continue on the same path, after being blocked, you may be blocked for longer periods of time. Wraiyf You never know when life will hit you hard, but then you hit it back. 00:45, March 24, 2014 (UTC)
Don't get defensive when someone undo's your edit. Note that the person who did that is a VSTF and was just helping out clean out the redundant category, his intention wasn't to remove that content.
Wasn't being defensive I don't like reverse editing without an explanation. Also I've been getting complaints that I do section by section editing instead of the entire page at once and it's annoying Waiyf. My reason is because I'm mostly on the Naruto Wikia which has huge pages so it's more efficient to do section by section on there so it's simply a habit I picked up from there. If you read this Waiyf, you're going to have to deal with it. Different wikias require different methods of editing in case you aren't aware not all wikias are the same.Cloudtheavenger (talk) 05:42, October 19, 2014 (UTC)
- You said it yourself, not all Wikias are the same, we have totally different editing to Naruto, which is totally different to Arrow and the Flash, so if you're going to complain, and just blame the fact that you edit at another wikia, which I also do, I admin 4 wikis, 2 which Im on every day editing, and 2 which I'm on whenever I get the chance, then just leave the wiki, OR read the article you're editing fully, and then edit it all at once. Wraiyf You never know when life will hit you hard, but then you hit it back. 07:23, October 19, 2014 (UTC)
- Also not sure why you're blaming Wraiyf, I sent you the message. Also, he was VSTF so he had tools that made it MUCH faster for cleaning up pages and did yours by mistake.
- TimeShade(Talk)(Contribs) 07:29, October 19, 2014 (UTC)
- Shade because when he sent that message I only knew how to edit wikias I didn't even know people had their own talkpages or even knew how to get messages across. Waiyf I'm not complaining. The section by section editing is just a habit I picked up from it. It doesn't affect how I get the results if my editing does it? You told me a while back it was annoying (back when I had no idea how to use user talk page) and I'm telling you you're going to have to deal with it.Cloudtheavenger (talk) 08:47, October 19, 2014 (UTC)
By our wikia editing standards, your constant editing would be classified as edit spam, just edit all at once, or don't edit at all. Wraiyf You never know when life will hit you hard, but then you hit it back. 09:12, October 19, 2014 (UTC)
I didn't graduate, I'm on disability, I forget alot, so my grammer is not very good at all. Sorry. I won't put anything on wiki that is not on my talk page, oh whay you said, that was mean and rude. Darkangel246 (talk) 01:45, November 2, 2014 (UTC)
- Cloudtheavenger, that was extremely rude, if someone has bad grammar, just correct it, if you're going to be rude one more time, you will be permabanned, as what you said was completely unnecessary! Wraiyf You never know when life will hit you hard, but then you hit it back. 02:15, November 2, 2014 (UTC)
- You're right. My apologies. In my defense, I was hungry and I'm one of those people that get really moody when hungry.Cloudtheavenger (talk) 03:05, November 2, 2014 (UTC)
- That isn't a reason for being rude. Wraiyf You never know when life will hit you hard, but then you hit it back. 08:36, November 2, 2014 (UTC)