In "King Shark", we can see King Shark from Earth Two. Then, we can also see his doppelgänger from Earth One, Shay Lamden. This one is dead after the S.T.A.R. Labs particle accelerator explosion. But in the comic book series, The Flash: Season Zero (whose the story is written by Andrew Kreisberg), this Shay Lamden from Earth One survived to the S.T.A.R. Labs particle accelerator explosion and became King Shark...
So, the fact that episodes of are importater than comics chapters implies that these chapters (King Shark arc) are now non-canon in the continuity of the Arrowverse:
- "Bite Marks" (January 26, 2015; chapter 11).
- "Shark Bait" (February 9, 2015; chapter 12).
- "Fish Fry" (February 23, 2015; chapter 13).
- "Blood Loss" (March 9, 2015; chapter 14).
- "A Little Help from Some Friends" (March 23, 2015; chapter 15).
- "The Impossible Mission" (April 6, 2015; chapter 16).
- "A Minor Setback" (April 20, 2015; chapter 17).
- "A New Home" (May 4, 2015; chapter 18).
So, I think we can create a template for indicate it's non-canon. And, we can create two articles for Shay Lamden from Earth One:
- Shay Lamden (Earth One), the canon Shay Lamden.
- Shay Lamden (The Flash: Season Zero), the non-canon Shay Lamden.
Also for his wife, we can create an article canon without parentheses, and an article non-canon, with "(The Flash: Season Zero)" parentheses
Also, for characters appearing in these chapters we can figure "non-canon" or something else on these characters article, on their appearances and on the details on their article pages.
So, what do you think?