I'm sorry for being a bit inactive recently. I've been busy but I've never forgot the Arrowverse wiki and I've just had a nice little reference to it in my new sort-of-show "Toaster Bonus"! I doubt that anyone here will be interested in a bad LCD game reviewed here, so this wiki is seen on 8th minute. Enjoy?.. --Тостер (talk) 08:38, July 1, 2017 (UTC)Read more >
So, since the previous ranking three episodes aired:
- Alex (1 May)
- I Know Who You Are (2 May)
- Underneath (3 May)
It was kind of hard to choose who had shown more incredible feats of power, so I've also put a list of Honorable Mentions, listing those who were impressive, but not as such who ended up in the table.
- Team Arrow - what was shown in Underneath is a very impressive piece of teamwork which utilized maximum potential of each current member. John Diggle made a few really impressive physical feats, Felicity Smoak had shown her mathematical skills are just as sharp without the tech, Rene Ramirez and Curtis Holt made everything in their position to rescue Oliver and save the day and Dinah Drake had shown that each of her undercover jobs had given…
While everyone is wondering who Prometheus is and main fan suspects are Tommy Merlyn, Quentin Lance, Roy Harper and Billy Malone I seriously doubt anyone of them. So I would like to share a list of possible candidates which fit following criteria:
- Met Oliver Queen and/or The Hood 5 to 6 years ago somewhere near Season 1, maybe earlier, maybe later but not significantly so.
- Has at least vague motive.
- Would have a reason to conceal the identity.
And the candidates are:
- Malcolm Merlyn - not that it's very likely, but still: why no one is considering the possibility?.. There should be the reason why he's yet to pop up in Season 5. At the very least he could be the mentor of Prometheus.
- Kyle Reston - a very interesting theory proposed by MADMIKE400. R…
Ever since I've become familiar with this wiki one of my favorite pages is Characters from the DC comics. I just love casually re-reading the list to see if there's anything new, or inserting something that was omitted. As I've recently added Ace and Jack both of whom were previously omitted on the list, I've noticed that we already had 99 characters. Well, I was wrong as today I've added yet another omission - Beverly Tockman. So (at least for now) Christopher Chance is a 100th character adapted from the DC Comics on the show.
Just wanted to ask other users of the wiki - whom they were most pleasantly surprised to see on the list and whom they want to pop up later. I had a lot of favorite characters which were adapted, including Constantin…Read more >
With creators of the show often opting to use Batman villains or borrowing the likes of Konstantin Kovar and Damien Darhk elsewhere you might think that there's nothing left to adapt out of Oliver's own enemies. It is not exactly true, although to be fair, they've already adapted nearly any major enemy of Green Arrow and as Queen wasn't an A-list superhero for most of his history, what's left are mostly half-forgotten curiosities. Which writers surprisingly also use quite often. Just to be sure, I want to begin with listing and accounting whom they've already used through five seasons of Arrow and spin-off shows as well, as some characters were adapted on The Flash for one reason or another (while some Flash villains were on the contrary u…Read more >