- Oliver name drops Bruce Wayne at a press conference about him being a superhero dressing up. In the DC comics, is a vigilante hero known as Batman, the protector of Gotham City, a man dressed like a bat who fights against evil and strikes terror into the hearts of criminals everywhere. Batman is also a member of the Justice League and a teammate of Oliver as Green Arrow.
- Curtis mistakes the programming language Python for "the supervillain". In the DC comics, Python is a supervillain and the enemy of the Sandman.
- Like the previous episode, this episode contains another Injustice 2 easter egg which includes Oliver and William making references to the game while DLC characters like Black Manta and Mortal Kombat character Sub-Zero were heard performing their respective moves off-screen.
Preparation ran from July 10 until July 18, 2017. Shooting ran from July 19 until August 1, 2017, with a break on July 21.
- ↑ Arrow #6.2 “Tribute” Spoiler Description - GreenArrowTV
- ↑ Marc Guggenheim (@mguggenheim) - Twitter
|Arrow season 6|
|"Fallout" • "Tribute"|
|"Next of Kin" • "Reversal" • "Deathstroke Returns" • "Promises Kept" • "Thanksgiving" • "Crisis on Earth-X, Part 2" • "Irreconcilable Differences"|