- "You ruined my life! All of our lives!"
- —Barry Allen screaming at Eobard Thawne
Preparation ran from February 13, 2015 until February 23, 2015. Shooting began February 24, 2015 and ran until March 6, 2015.
- The newspaper from the year 2024 reveals that Barry disappeared in an explosion of light, after fighting against the Reverse-Flash, with the help of Green Arrow, The Atom, and Hawkgirl. Oliver has undertaken his codename Green Arrow, his alias in the DC comics, which he takes up in season 4 of Arrow.
- The newspaper from the year 2024 was written by Iris West-Allen, this reveals that at some point in the future, Barry and Iris get married.
- The newspaper also reveals that Joe West will become the Central City Police Department's Chief of Police.
- Cisco points out that in the newspaper the Flash suit is brighter red, with the chest logo having a white emblem rather than the current red. He also mentioned that if they took the idea from the picture to make a suit like the one in it, it would mean they would be living in a causal nexus, a time distortion paradox where future knowledge causes the past to happen in the first place. The suit in the newspaper actually resembles the Flash's suit from the DC comics.
- Gideon reveals that at some point in the future, Barry gets promoted as director of the Central City Police Department's CSI division, and Barry created her.
- Gideon mentions to Barry that he is "a founding member of ...", but is interrupted by the latter (before she can finish her sentence) who wants to know what she is, however, in a comic preview of the same scene, Gideon is interrupted after stating the word "justice". It is implied that he is a founding member of the Justice League or a future incarnation of the Justice Society. 
- In the future newspaper, it is shown that, for some reason, the present-day Star City had its old name (Starling City) in the future. This might be somehow related to changes in the timeline and, maybe due to a butterfly effect (caused by Eobard Thawne's time travel), the city had its name changed. This could also be a mistake made by the producers of the show.
- Cisco calls Gideon "Hal", a reference to HAL 9000 from. 2001: A Space Odyssey
- Before entering his lucid dream, Cisco asks if it was like "Inception or Dreamscape?", referencing the two films of the same name.
- In the flashback, as Thawne/Wells talks to an unconscious Barry, he is shown vibrating his hand, even though he had lost his powers at that point.
- The glasses Barry Allen wears are the exact one that Captain Cold wears in the New 52 comics.
- Iris finds out Barry is the Flash.
- Cisco remembering his death at the hand of Eobard Thawne is left unexplained until Season Three's episode Untouchable.
- ↑ Flash Episode 20 "The Trap" Description - FlashTVNews
- ↑ Andrew Kresiberg (@AJKreisberg) - Twitter
- ↑ Flash, Gideon. Gideon, Flash.- Twitter
|The Flash season 1|
|"Pilot" • "Fastest Man Alive" • "Things You Can't Outrun" • "Going Rogue" • "Plastique" • "The Flash Is Born" • "Power Outage" • "Flash vs. Arrow" • "The Man in the Yellow Suit" • "Revenge of the Rogues" • "The Sound and the Fury" • "Crazy for You" • "The Nuclear Man" • "Fallout" • "Out of Time" • "Rogue Time" • "Tricksters" • "All Star Team Up" • "Who is Harrison Wells?" • "The Trap" • "Grodd Lives" • "Rogue Air" • "Fast Enough"|