- For other uses of "The Flash", see The Flash (disambiguation).
- "So then The Flash... my Flash, again, not your Flash... we hatched a plan to gather all the remaining meta-humans into one place for a final showdown."
- —H.R. Wells[src]
At some point in time, a person took on the mantle of the Flash, taking on a quest to capture meta-human criminals on Earth Nineteen, assisted by the staff of S.T.A.R. Labs. The Flash and S.T.A.R. Labs presumably gathered a number of remaining meta-humans into a single place for a "final showdown," an event which was later dubbed World War M. After being found out as a fraud by Earth One's Team Flash, H.R. Wells claimed to have acted in an "advisory role" to the hero, even though before he described his role as the one of greater importance.
Powers and abilities
- Super speed: It is implied that The Flash is a doppelgänger of Earth One's Barry Allen, along with his ability to run at super speed.
- "Monster" (mentioned)
Behind the scenes
- In the DC comics, the Earth 19 equivalent of The Flash is known as the Accelerated Man.
- Whether these two characters have any relation in the shared multiverse is unknown.