The Star City Police Department (SCPD), also known as the Star Metro Police or Star City Metro, is the police department of Star City. Before the city's name change, it was known as the Starling City Police Department (SCPD) or Starling City Metro.
- Commissioner Brian Nudocerdo
- Captain Stein
- Lieutenant Dave Ellet
- Sergeant Marks
- Detective Rivera
- Detective Suarez
- Officer Groves
- Officer J. Hester
- Officer Lopez
- Officer Stan Washington
- Jonathan Greer (SWAT unit)
- Officer G. D'Aoust
- Officer L. Johnson
- Unnamed police chief (deceased)
- Captain Quentin Lance (fired; deceased)
- Captain Frank Pike (deceased)
- Captain Kimberly Hill (fired)
- Lieutenant Sam Conahan (deceased)
- Lieutenant Dinah Drake (fired)
- Sergeant Gomez (deceased)
- Sergeant Liza Warner (former leader of Anti-Vigilantes task force/SWAT unit; incarcerated)
- Detective McKenna Hall (temporarily paralyzed)
- Detective Lucas Hilton (deceased)
- Detective Billy Malone (deceased)
- Officer Nick Anastas (fired)
- Officer Carrie Cutter (also a SWAT unit member; incarcerated)
- Officer Daily (deceased)
- Officer Evans (deceased)
- Officer Jones (deceased)
- Officer McCarthy (deceased)
- Kelton (CSU Technician; deceased)
- Patrol Officer Gabe Vincent (deceased)
- Officer Martin Hurst (deceased)
- Officer Brock (deceased)
- Officer P. Parks (incarcerated)
- Crosby (Computer Engineer; incarcerated)
Before Oliver Queen returned to Starling City to take on the role of "The Hood", it was in a crime-infested state; the police were spread so thin they could barely deal with it. When Oliver began his mission as the green-hooded vigilante archer, he got the attention of the police. In season 2, now known as "The Arrow", Oliver is on the Police Department's most-wanted list. After Captain Quentin Lance disbanded the Anti-Vigilante task force, the department becomes the Arrow's ally.
However, after the Arrow was framed by League of Assassins for their crimes, Quentin reinstated the Anti-Vigilante task force, becoming the Arrow's enemy again, however, thanks to the efforts of Roy Harper, took the blame of being the Arrow exonerate Oliver of the league's crimes and faked his own death, all members of the police department (excluding Quentin) believes the Arrow is dead.
During the 6 months Oliver was retired from his life as a vigilante, the Starling City Police Department was renamed to the Star City Police Department.
The rise of corruption inside of the Star City Police Department forces mayor Oliver to create an Anti-Crime Unit to deal with the corruption inside and outside of the organization.
The emerge of Ricardo Diaz in Star City became a problem with multiple cops on his payroll including former Police Captain Kimberly Hill. His hold on them was so powerful that the few who were not on the take were either terminated from employment or murdered outright. However, this chanced when the Green Arrow with his team along with the FBI defeated Diaz and arrested all those who were on his payroll.
DC's Legends of Tomorrow
Arrow: Season 2.5
- ↑ ""