- Grant Gustin as Barry Allen/The Flash
- Candice Patton as Iris West
- Danielle Panabaker as Dr. Caitlin Snow
- Carlos Valdes as Cisco Ramon/Vibe
- Keiynan Lonsdale as Wally West/Kid Flash
- Tom Cavanagh
- Jesse L. Martin as Detective Joe West
- Tom Felton as Julian Albert
- TBA as DeVoe
"Barry Allen (Grant Gustin) lived a normal life as a perpetually tardy C.S.I. in the Central City Police Department. Barry’s life changed forever when the S.T.A.R. Labs Particle Accelerator exploded, creating a dark-matter lightning storm that struck Barry, bestowing him with super-speed and making him the fastest man alive The Flash."
"But when Barry used his extraordinary abilities to travel back in time and save his mother’s life, he inadvertently created an alternate timeline known as Flashpoint; a phenomenon that gave birth to the villainous speed god known as Savitar, and changed the lives of Caitlin Snow (Danielle Panabaker) and Wally West (Keiynan Lonsdale) forever."
"With the help of his adoptive father, Joe West (Jesse L. Martin), his lifelong best friend and love interest Iris West (Candice Patton), and his friends at S.T.A.R. Labs — Cisco Ramon (Carlos Valdes), C.S.I Julian Albert (Tom Felton), and an Earth-19 novelist named H.R. Wells (Tom Cavanagh) — Barry continues to protect the people of Central City from the meta-humans that threaten it."
Confirmed plot Points
- The main villain this season will not be a speedster.
- There will be a four-way crossover with Supergirl, DC's Legends of Tomorrow and Arrow.
- Despite the synopsis confirming that Tom Cavanagh will appear as Harrison "H.R." Wells this season it is unknown how due to the character's death in the Season 3 finale. However, the synopsis was released before the finale so it is possible that it was written incorrectly to avoid spoilers for the season finale.
|#||Episode name||Directed by||Story by||Teleplay by||Original airdate|
|1||TBA||TBA||TBA||TBA||October 10, 2017|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 CW Loads Up Fall Schedule Rollout Across One Week in October - Variety
- ↑ The CW renews seven series including 'Arrow,' 'The Flash,' 'Supernatural' and 'Crazy Ex-Girlfriend' - LA Times
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 3.7 3.8 3.9 The CW Releases Fall Season Synopses for 'Arrow', 'Flash', 'Supergirl' & More - CBR.com
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 'The Flash' Scoop: Season 4 Villain Is Exactly Who You Think It Is - TV Line
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 'The Flash' nixes speedster villain in season 4 - EW