After defeating the demon Mallus by cuddling him to death with a giant stuffed animal named Beebo, the Legends are ready to ease off the gas. Sara and her team join Ava Sharpe and the Time Bureau to help clean up the last few remaining anachronisms. The job seems straightforward enough until Constantine arrives to inform them that, in solving one major problem, they have created another, much larger one. When the Legends let time crumble in order to release and defeat Mallus, the barrier between worlds softened. History is now infected with "Fugitives" – magical creatures from myths, fairytales, and legends. Having been expelled throughout time by people like Constantine, these Fugitives are now returning to our world in droves and making a real mess of things. As the Time Bureau is distrustful of and ill-equipped to deal with magic, the Legends must team up with everyone's favorite demonologist to set history back on track.
Sara and Constantine are joined by compassionate inventor Ray Palmer, hotheaded ex-con Mick Rory, rebellious totem-bearer Zari, and heartbroken historian-turned-superhero Nate as they set out to save the world – and their legacy. It's the familiar fun of the Legends time-traveling across historical events and encountering famous figures with an added shot of magical craziness!
- Brandon Routh as Dr. Ray Palmer/The Atom
- Caity Lotz as Captain Sara Lance/White Canary
- Maisie Richardson-Sellers as Charlie
- Tala Ashe as Zari Tomaz
- Nick Zano as Dr. Nate Heywood/Steel
- Dominic Purcell as Mick Rory/Heat Wave
- Matt Ryan as John Constantine
- Jes Macallan as Director Ava Sharpe
- Courtney Ford as Nora Darhk
- Ramona Young as Alaska Yu
Confirmed plot points
- The main focus of the season is supernatural myths and creatures.
- A young version of Donald Trump may appear.
- One or two members of the Legends will "break bad" this season.
- A new character will join the Legends.
- Rip Hunter, Jefferson Jackson and Leo Snart will not return.
- Maisie Richardson-Sellers will play a new character named Charlie.
- Beebo will make another appearance.
- Sara Lance and Ava Sharpe's relationship will be explored further.
- The season premiere finds the Legends in Woodstock and they may cross paths with the Beatles in the ’60s.
- Nate will be reconnecting with his father and will temporarily leave the Legends.
- Nora Darhk will have a journey of self-reflection ahead of her.
- There will not be a crossover episode this season. However, it is possible that some characters from the show will appear in the other crossover episodes.
- A former Legend will be returning in an unexpected form to try and kill the team.
- During crossover week, the Legends will have their own crossover. The Legends will be crossing over with themselves in an episode that will traverse alternate time periods.
Confirmed new characters
- Alaska Yu: A young fan of fantasy novels who aids the Legends, in turn learning to ground herself and become a superhero.
- Hank Heywood: The father of Nate Heywood, with whom he has a mixed relationship, despite being affable with most. He works for the Department of Defense, previously having served in the military.
- Charlie: A mischievous individual who came through the fantastical portal that the Legends opened.
|#||Episode name||Directed by||Story by||Teleplay by||Original airdate|
|1||""||Gregory Smith||Phil Klemmer & Grainne Godfree||October 22, 2018|
|After the Legends defeated Mallus and wiped the final anachronism from time, they find themselves in unfamiliar territory with the Time Bureau. All that changes when Constantine informs Sara of a new magical threat that leads the team to Woodstock. Constantine thinks he knows how to defeat the new threat, but will need the help of the team and their special klepto talents to help with his spell. Meanwhile, Nate and Rory go on an adventure leaving Nate facing someone from his past.|
|2||""||Kevin Mock||Keto Shimizu & Matthew Maala||October 29, 2018|
|When the magical Time seismograph goes off, the team finds themselves headed to the Salem witch trials. Sara notices that Zari is taking this case personally when she promises to save a mom, who is being accused of being a witch. However, the team quickly learns that there is a magical creature in the town creating problems they hadn’t been expecting. Meanwhile, Nate and Ava work together to try to keep their Time Bureau funding by proving to them that Magic exists.|
|3||""||Kristin Windell||James Eagan & Morgan Faust||November 5, 2018|
|4||""||David Geddes||Ray Utarnachitt & Tyron B. Carter||November 12, 2018|
|5||""||Alexandra La Roche||Keto Shimizu & Ubah Mohamed||November 19, 2018|
|6||""||Dean Choe||Phil Klemmer & Matthew Maala||TBA|
|7||""||April Mullen||Grainne Godfree & Morgan Faust||TBA|
|8||""||Ben Bray||James Eagan & Ray Utarnachitt||TBA|
|9||""||Andrew Kasch||Keto Shimizu & Tyron B. Carter||TBA|
|DC's Legends of Tomorrow season 4|
|"" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • ""|