DC's Legends of Tomorrow was renewed for a third season by The CW on January 8, 2017. It premiered on October 10, 2017. As of Feburary 12, 2018, new episodes will air on Mondays replacing Supergirl for 9 weeks.
- Victor Garber as Professor Martin Stein/Firestorm and Sir Henry Stein
- Brandon Routh as Dr. Ray Palmer/The Atom
- Caity Lotz as Captain Sara Lance/White Canary
- Franz Drameh as Jefferson "Jax" Jackson/Firestorm
- Maisie Richardson-Sellers as Amaya Jiwe/Vixen
- Amy Pemberton as Gideon
- Tala Ashe as Zari Tomaz
- Nick Zano as Dr. Nate Heywood/Steel
- Dominic Purcell as Mick Rory/Heat Wave
- Keiynan Lonsdale as Wally West/Kid Flash
- Arthur Darvill as Director Rip Hunter
- Jes Macallan as Agent Ava Sharpe
- Hiro Kanagawa as Director Wilbur Bennett
- Adam Tsekhman as Agent Gary Green
- Christina Brucato as Dr. Lily Stein
- Tracy Ifeachor as Kuasa
- Courtney Ford as Nora Darhk and Mallus (possessing Nora Darhk)
- TBA as Mallus
- John Noble as Mallus (voice)
- Neal McDonough as Damien Darhk
- Simon Burnett as Grodd (uncredited)
- David Sobolov as Grodd (voice)
- Wentworth Miller as Leo Snart
- Matt Ryan as John Constantine
"After the defeat of Eobard Thawne and his equally nefarious Legion of Doom, the Legends face a new threat created by their actions at the end of last season. In revisiting a moment in time that they had already participated in, they have essentially fractured the timeline and created anachronisms – a scattering of people, animals, and objects all across time! Our team must find a way to return all the anachronisms to their original timelines before the time stream falls apart. But before our Legends can jump back into action, Rip Hunter and his newly established Time Bureau call their methods into question. With the Time Bureau effectively the new sheriffs in town, the Legends disband – until Mick Rory discovers one of them in the middle of his well-deserved vacation in Aruba. Seeing this as an opportunity to continue their time traveling heroics, Sara wastes no time in getting the Legends back together."
"We reunite with billionaire inventor Ray Palmer, the unconventional historian-turned-superhero Nate Heywood, and Professor Martin Stein and Jefferson “Jax” Jackson, who together form the meta-human Firestorm. Once reunited, the Legends will challenge the Time Bureau’s authority over the timeline and insist that however messy their methods may be, some problems are beyond the Bureau’s capabilities. Some problems can only be fixed by Legends."
Confirmed plot points
- Ray’s brother Sydney may appear this season, to also be played by Brandon Routh.
- The Big Bad, Mallus, will first appear in the tenth episode.
- Jonah Hex may return.
- This will be the last season of DC's Legends of Tomorrow to feature Wentworth Miller as Leonard Snart.
- A previously established character from the Arrowverse will join the show in the place of Firestorm.
- There will a Zari-centric episode.
- When the Legends travel to the late ’70s they will run into a teenage version of President Barack Obama.
|#||Episode name||Directed by||Story by||Teleplay by||Original airdate|
|1||"Aruba-Con"||Rob Seidenglanz||Phil Klemmer & Marc Guggenheim||October 10, 2017|
|When the Legends realize that they broke the timeline, Rip Hunter arrives with his new organization - the Time Bureau - to relieve them of duty. The Legends are thrilled to get a chance to put the team back together but a new threat arises when Rory spots Julius Caesar in Aruba. Sara, Nate and Ray devise a plan to steal the Waverider back from the Time Bureau in order to try and stop Julius Caesar from conquering the modern world.|
|2||"Freakshow"||Kevin Tancharoen||Keto Shimizu & Grainne Godfree||October 17, 2017|
|The Legends find themselves in 1870 to fix the anachronism which happens to be at P.T. Barnum's fledgling circus. However, Nate and Ray accidentally free a saber toothed tiger, creating a bigger problem. Meanwhile, P.T. Barnum is on the hunt to capture Nate and Ray to make his show even more exciting for the crowd.|
|3||"Zari"||Mairzee Almas||James Eagan & Ray Utarnachitt||October 24, 2017|
|When Sara receives a distress call from their "befriended" agent at the Time Bureau, she learns that they have been tasked with going to the future to capture a rogue time traveler. Unfortunately, the Legends make things worse by trying to protect an outlaw named Zari, to hopefully lure in the time traveling assassin. Meanwhile, Stein tries to diagnose Amaya's condition, but Nate discovers an unusual treatment that Amaya begrudgingly agrees to.|
|4||"Phone Home"||Kevin Mock||Matthew Maala||October 31, 2017|
|The Legends learn that Ray Palmer will die because they broke time, causing them to race back to 1988 to try and save his life. When they arrive, they are surprised to learn that young Ray Palmer has befriended a time-displaced baby Dominator putting him in harm's way with the government and the Dominator's mother. New to the ship and missions, Zari must find her place and learn to trust the team. Meanwhile, Stein begins working on a secret project on the ship which makes Rory and Jax suspicious.|
|5||"Return of the Mack"||Alexandra La Roche||Grainne Godfree & Morgan Faust||November 7, 2017|
|When Nate thinks he has found a pattern to the anachronisms, it leads the Legends to London in 1897 to hunt down a time-traveling vampire. When they arrive in London, they run into Rip, but not everyone welcomes him back so quickly, leaving Sara to make a tough choice in the end. Amaya tries to connect with Zari, but she is still struggling with being part of the team. Meanwhile, Stein discovers what Ray and Jax are up to and is not entirely pleased.|
|6||"Helen Hunt"||David Geddes||Keto Shimizu & Ubah Mohamed||November 14, 2017|
|When the Legends track down an anachronism in 1930s Hollywood, they discover it's none other than a time-displaced Helen of Troy and she's just started a war between two film studios. As the Legends try to fix history and return Helen to the Bronze Age, things get complicated when they are blindsided by the appearance of a former enemy. Sara contemplates an offer she is made, which would make the Legends leave the anachronisms be. Meanwhile, Stein and Jax find themselves in an unusual predicament.|
|7||"Welcome to the Jungle"||Mairzee Almas||Ray Utarnachitt & Tyron B. Carter||November 21, 2017|
|With Sara out of commission, the team finds a new Anachronism that leads them to the jungles of Vietnam and right in the middle of the war. Ray, Amaya, and Zari pose as journalists and trek through the jungle when they are lead to time-displaced Gorilla Grodd. Meanwhile, Nate and Rory run into someone Rory knows which give a glimpse into his past.|
|8||"Crisis on Earth-X, Part 4"||Gregory Smith||Marc Guggenheim & Andrew Kreisberg||Phil Klemmer & Keto Shimizu||November 28, 2017|
|Barry and Iris's wedding brings the gang together, but things go awry when villains from Earth-X attack the ceremony. All of the superheroes band together with help from their super friends like Citizen Cold, The Ray, Felicity Smoak, Iris West and Alex Danvers to take on their most formidable villains yet. Earth's mightiest heroes - Green Arrow, Supergirl, The Flash and White Canary - lead their teams into battle to save the world.|
|9||"Beebo the God of War"||Kevin Mock||Grainne Godfree & James Eagan||December 5, 2017|
|Rattled by recent events, the Legends dive into work which finds them investigating an Anachronism in a Viking settlement in the New World. The Legends realize that the Norsemen are worshipping an artifact as their god and are surprised by the artifact’s origin. For the first time, Sara is worried that they might need back up when Damien Darhk shows up. Meanwhile, Jax finds a loophole that could potentially change history, but it is a risk he is willing to take.|
|10||"Daddy Darhkest"||Dermott Downs||Keto Shimizu & Matthew Maala||February 12, 2018|
|11||"Here I Go Again"||TBA||TBA||February 19, 2018|
|12||"The Curse of the Earth Totem"||TBA||TBA||February 26, 2018|
|13||"No Country for Old Dads"||TBA||TBA||March 5, 2018|
|14||"Amazing Grace"||David Geddes||Matthew Maala & Tyron B. Carter||March 12, 2018|
|15||TBA||TBA||TBA||March 19, 2018|
|16||TBA||TBA||TBA||March 26, 2018|
|17||TBA||TBA||TBA||April 2, 2018|
|18||TBA||TBA||TBA||April 9, 2018|
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 Supergirl to Turn Monday Time Slot Over to Legends for 9 Weeks - TVLine
- ↑ The CW renews seven series including 'Arrow,' 'The Flash,' 'Supernatural' and 'Crazy Ex-Girlfriend' - LA Times
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Legends of Tomorrow adds Keiynan Lonsdale as series regular - EW.com
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Matt Ryan to Reprise 'Constantine' Role for 2-Part 'Legends of Tomorrow' Arc - The Hollywood Reporter
- ↑ New 'Legends of Tomorrow' season 3 details released - Entertainment Weekly
- ↑ Legends of Tomorrow @ Comic-Con: Dino Fights, Revisited Bisexuality and... Constantine? — Plus, Watch Trailer - TVLine
- ↑ 'Legends of Tomorrow' Producer Teases Sci-Fi Jonah Hex Storyline - ScreenRant
- ↑ Wentworth Miller Teases Arrowverse Exit as Leonard Snart: 'It's Been a Blast' - TVLine
- ↑ Exclusive: Current 'Arrowverse' Character to Replace Firestorm on 'Legends of Tomorrow' - Comicbook.com
- ↑ The CW President Teases a Zari-Centric Episode of 'Legends of Tomorrow' - Comicbook.com
- ↑ Legends of Tomorrow Eyeing Episode About Young Barack Obama - TVLine
- ↑ 12.0 12.1 12.2 Marc Guggenheim (@mguggenheim) - Twitter
- ↑ 13.0 13.1 Legends of Tomorrow - Episode 3.11 & 3.12 - Titles Revealed *Updated* - Spoiler TV
- ↑ Legends of Tomorrow - Episode 3.13 - Title Revealed - Spoiler TV
- ↑ 15.0 15.1 15.2 Nick Zano (@NICKZANO) - Twitter
|DC's Legends of Tomorrow season 3|
|"Aruba-Con" • "Freakshow" • "Zari" • "Phone Home" • "Return of the Mack" • "Helen Hunt" • "Welcome to the Jungle" • "Crisis on Earth-X, Part 4" • "Beebo the God of War"|
|"Daddy Darhkest" • "Here I Go Again" • "The Curse of the Earth Totem" • "No Country for Old Dads" • "Amazing Grace" • TBA • TBA • TBA • TBA|