- Victor Garber as Professor Martin Stein/Firestorm
- Brandon Routh as Dr. Ray Palmer/The Atom
- Arthur Darvill as Rip Hunter
- Caity Lotz as Captain Sara Lance/White Canary
- Franz Drameh as Jefferson "Jax" Jackson/Firestorm
- Maisie Richardson-Sellers as Amaya Jiwe/Vixen
- Nick Zano as Dr. Nate Heywood/Steel
- Dominic Purcell as Mick Rory/Heat Wave
- Neal McDonough as Damien Darhk
- Tala Ashe as Zari Adrianna Tomaz
- Billy Zane as P.T. Barnum
"After the defeat of Eobard Thawne and his equally nefarious Legion of Doom, the Legends face a new threat created by their actions at the end of last season. In revisiting a moment in time that they had already participated in, they have essentially fractured the timeline and created anachronisms – a scattering of people, animals, and objects all across time! Our team must find a way to return all the anachronisms to their original timelines before the time stream falls apart. But before our Legends can jump back into action, Rip Hunter and his newly established Time Bureau call their methods into question. With the Time Bureau effectively the new sheriffs in town, the Legends disband – until Mick Rory discovers one of them in the middle of his well-deserved vacation in Aruba. Seeing this as an opportunity to continue their time traveling heroics, Sara wastes no time in getting the Legends back together."
"We reunite with billionaire inventor Ray Palmer, the unconventional historian-turned-superhero Nate Heywood, and Professor Martin Stein and Jefferson “Jax” Jackson, who together form the meta-human Firestorm. Once reunited, the Legends will challenge the Time Bureau’s authority over the timeline and insist that however messy their methods may be, some problems are beyond the Bureau’s capabilities. Some problems can only be fixed by Legends."
Confirmed plot points
- There will be a four-way crossover with Supergirl, The Flash, and Arrow.
- The Legends are going to be shaken up again as they were at the start of season 2 with new members on the Waverider.
- Zari Adrianna Tomaz will join the Waverider crew.
- A new hero, not original to the show, but not from the comics and not from any of the other DC Arrowverse shows, will appear.
- Rip Hunter will create a new organization known as the Time Bureau.
- The Legends will need to return all anachronisms to their original timelines before the time stream falls apart instead of fixing Aberrations like in Season 2.
- Damien Darhk will return.
Confirmed new characters
- Zari Adrianna Tomaz: A Muslim-American woman from the year 2030 who lives in a world of contradictions — technology has brought about an incredible change in her future, but too bad human nature hasn’t kept pace. Fear, prejudice and a lack of care for the planet have forced Zari to become a “gray hat hacktivist.” Described as a computer nerd with a wry, combative attitude, she is a woman living a double life who doesn’t realize that she has secret, latent powers derived from an ancient, mystical source.
- P.T. Barnum: A larger-than-life showman.
|#||Episode name||Directed by||Story by||Teleplay by||Original airdate|
|1||"Aruba-Con"||Rob Seidenglanz||Phil Klemmer & Marc Guggenheim||October 10, 2017|
|2||"Freakshow"||Kevin Tancharoen||Keto Shimizu & Grainne Godfree||TBA|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 CW Loads Up Fall Schedule Rollout Across One Week in October - Variety
- ↑ The CW renews seven series including 'Arrow,' 'The Flash,' 'Supernatural' and 'Crazy Ex-Girlfriend' - LA Times
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 3.7 3.8 New 'Legends of Tomorrow' season 3 details released - Entertainment Weekly
- ↑ 'Legends of Tomorrow' Season 3 Will Include Rip Hunter - ScreenRant
- ↑ New art for @TheCW_Legends #Season3! #LegendsOfTomorrow - Brandon Routh (@BrandonJRouth) Twitter
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 #Phxcc first to know that Neal McDonough signed on for another year of Legends of Tomorrow! - Phoenix Comicon (@PhoenixComicon) Twitter
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 ‘DC’s Legends of Tomorrow’ Adds Muslim-American Superhero for Season 3 - Variety
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 'Legends of Tomorrow' casts Billy Zane as P.T. Barnum- Entertainment Weekly
- ↑ 'The Flash' nixes speedster villain in season 4 - EW
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 Season 3 Of Legends Of Tomorrow Gets A Unique New Hero To The Crew - Bleeding Cool
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 11.2 Legends of Tomorrow Season 3 Premiere Title Revealed: “Aruba-Con” - dclegendstv
- ↑ 12.0 12.1 12.2 Marc Guggenheim (@mguggenheim) - Twitter
|DC's Legends of Tomorrow season 3|
|"Aruba-Con" • "Freakshow"|