- "You can't stop me, Flash, and you never will."
- —The Reverse-Flash believes that Barry will never be able to defeat him
As Wells once again gets the upper hand on the S.T.A.R. Labs team, Barry realizes he needs to make a big move and reaches out to an old foe, Captain Cold, for help. Joe and Caitlin warn Barry that Cold can't be trusted. True to form, Cold has his own agenda that involves the meta-humans trapped in the containment cells. As things seem to be going from bad to worse, The Flash gets reinforcements - Arrow and Firestorm.
Preparation began March 9, 2015 and ran until March 17, 2015. Shooting began March 18 and ran until March 30, 2015.
- Hal Jordan, also known as Green Lantern, is alluded to in this episode. When Leonard Snart mentions that the Ferris Air Testing Facility had been closed down, The Flash says the reason was that one of its test pilots went missing. Jordan's occupation in the comics is a test pilot for Ferris Air.
- This is the first episode where the Reverse Flash can clearly be seen while in the suit, while he is masked. In his other appearances, he vibrated while masked in the suit to disguise himself, except when he unmasked himself.
- It's also the first time Eobard is shown to take his suit out of his ring.
- The title is a play on the 1997 Nicolas Cage film Con Air, which also revolved around the transportation of highly dangerous individuals using an airplane.
- The episode marks the first time real-life cousins Stephen and Robbie Amell appeared together onscreen. In addition, both of them were credited in the special guest stars bill together instead of separate.
- This is the first episode to have Captain Cold without Heat Wave (in "", Heat Wave appeared off screen and his voice was heard).
- This is the only Flash episode in which Oliver Queen is not wearing his Arrow, but instead a League of Assassins suit (and his League of Assassin's bow which he used as Al-Sah-him). His hair is shaved and his suit has tassels, also implying that this episode took place when he was Al-Sah-him, and before """".
- This episode takes place before "My Name is Oliver Queen", as Oliver helps Barry fight Reverse Flash and in return he helps save his friends.
- In 2010, Stephen Amell and Liam MacIntyre both auditioned for the title role in Spartacus at the time original lead actor Andrew Whitfield stepped down due to being diagnosed with non-Hodgkin lymphoma once again just six months after he was diagnosed the first time back in March that year, died a year later on September 11. MacIntyre eventually went on to replace Whitfeld in the final two seasons.
|The Flash season 1|
|"" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • " " • ""|