An unnamed man (died May 2014) (credited as "Ripped") was a former prisoner of Iron Heights Prison.
Attack on SCPD
He was one of the escapees who joined Slade Wilson's army. He faked an attempt to rob a convenience store where he surrendered. After he was brought to the Starling City Police Department, he attacked a few officers, including Kelton, before being killed by Quentin Lance with three grenades.
Ripped appeared among other foes from Team Arrow's past during the dream-like shared hallucination imposed by the Dominators on Oliver Queen, Sara Lance, John Diggle, Thea Queen and Ray Palmer. These foes were conjured by the Dominators to keep the captured humans from breaking away from the hallucination.
Powers and Abilities
- Enhanced physical condition: Ripped received Mirakuru by a blood transfusion from Slade. His physical capacity was increased, at the very least, in terms of stamina, strength, durability, reflexes, agility, senses and speed, in addition to an accelerated healing factor.
- Enhanced strength: Due to the Mirakuru serum, Ripped was much stronger than a normal human.
- Enhanced durability: Due to the Mirakuru serum, Ripped was able to take more damage than a normal human.
- Enhanced reflexes: Due to the Mirakuru serum, Ripped was able to react much faster than a normal human.
- Enhanced stamina: Due to the Mirakuru serum, it reduced the effects of fatigue, allowing Ripped to exert himself at peak capacity greater than any normal human could.
- Accelerated healing factor: Due to the Mirakuru serum, Ripped was able to heal much faster than a normal human.
- Expert hand-to-hand combatant: Ripped was trained to fight in close combat with ease.