The Queen family is a prominent, wealthy family that primarily lives in Star City. They did all live in the Queen Mansion, and the family co-owned Queen Consolidated. They are possibly the wealthiest and the most powerful family in Star City; however, due to Moira's involvement with the Undertaking, the family lost most, if not all of their influence in Star City. The Queen family's reputation had been repaired to the point where Moira ran for mayor. The Queen family lost control of Queen Consolidated (now Palmer Technologies). Felicity Smoak later became a new member through her marriage to Oliver. Later Oliver learns that he has a son named William Clayton with Samantha Clayton.
Known family members
- Robert Queen (Moira's husband, Oliver's father, Thea's legal father and William's grandfather; deceased)
- Moira Queen (Robert's wife, Oliver and Thea's mother and William's grandmother; deceased)
- Oliver Queen (Moira and Robert's son, Thea's maternal half-brother, William's father and Felicity's husband)
- Thea Queen (Moira's daughter, Robert's legal daughter, Oliver's maternal half-sister and William's aunt)
- William Clayton (Oliver's son, Felicity's step-son, Robert and Moira's grandson, Thea's nephew and Walter's ex-step grandson)
- Walter Steele (Moira's ex-husband, Oliver and Thea's ex-step-father and William's ex-step grandfather)
- Felicity Smoak (Oliver's wife and William’s step-mother)
- Robert Queen (Oliver's father)
- Oliver Queen (Robert's son; deceased)
- Thea Queen (Thea Queen's doppelgänger)
- Each member of this family was affected by Malcolm Merlyn;
- Malcolm tried to kill Robert and Oliver by sabotaging the Queen's Gambit.
- Malcolm threatened Moira in his plans by threatening her family.
- Malcolm kidnapped Walter and held him hostage for months.
- Malcolm drugged Thea into killing Sara Lance and she learned that Malcolm was responsible.
- Nyssa lost Sara when Malcolm used Thea to kill her.
- Malcolm kidnapped William and handed him over to Damien Darhk.
- Although Thea is a Queen by name, she is not a Queen by blood as Robert is not her biological father, Robert was (secretly) aware that she was not his biological daughter, despite this, he treated her like his own child, however, he never legally adopted the latter, therefore Thea is not a member of the Queen family and is only related to the family through Moira; due to the fact her maternal half-brother is Oliver and her nephew is William Clayton.
- Although William is not a Queen by name, he is a Queen by blood, as Oliver is his biological father.