Queen Consolidated is a company run primarily by the Queen family. It was run by Robert Queen until his death in 2007, then taken over by Walter Steele. After Malcolm Merlyn kidnapped Walter, Moira became the acting CEO. Walter stepped down from his position as CEO after being rescued by The Hood.
Isabel Rochev was full CEO of Queen Consolidated with backing from Slade Wilson until her death in "Unthinkable". During that time she deliberately ran the company and many of its assets into the ground, looking to strip Oliver of his financial resources. At that time, there was an important subsidiary in Moscow, although whether that is still part of the company has not been established since. Oliver would bid to take his company back but ultimately the board named Ray Palmer as CEO. Palmer later re-branded the company as Palmer Technologies.
- Ray Palmer (CEO)
- Ned Foster (COO)
- Doug Miller (head of Applied Sciences)
- Felicity Smoak (Vice-president; formerly IT department and personal assistant to Oliver Queen)
- Gerry Conway (Executive assistant to Felicity Smoak)
- Moira Queen (acting CEO; till indictment)
- Oliver Queen (CEO; removed by the board of directors)
- Derek Reston (Queen Industrial Inc. employee; lost his job)
- Walter Steele (CFO, then acting CEO, then CEO; resigned)
- In the DC comic books, the company's name is Queen Industries.