|CEO||Oliver Queen (50%)|
Isabel Rochev (50%)
Queen Consolidated is a company run by the Queen family. It was run by Robert Queen until his death in 2007, then taken over by Walter Steele. After Malcolm Merlyn kidnapped Walter, Moira becomes the acting CEO. Walter stepped down from his position as CEO after being rescued by The Hood. Oliver Queen is now the CEO of Queen Consolidated along with Isabel Rochev.
- Oliver Queen (co-CEO)
- Isabel Rochev (co-CEO)
- Ned Foster (COO)
- Doug Miller (head of Applied Sciences)
- Felicity Smoak (personal assistant to Oliver Queen; formerly IT department)
- Derek Reston (Queen Industrial Inc. employee; lost his job; deceased)
- Walter Steele (CFO, then acting CEO, then CEO; resigned)
- Moira Queen (acting CEO)
- In the comic books, the company's name is Queen Industries.
- The company's "Q" logo bears a great resemblance to the logo used by the restaurant, Quiznos.