Queen Consolidated is a company run by the Queen family. It was run by Robert Queen until his death in 2007, then taken over by Walter Steele. After Malcolm Merlyn kidnapped Walter, Moira becomes the acting CEO. Walter stepped down from his position as CEO after being rescued by The Hood. Isabel Rochev now full CEO of Queen Consolidated after backing from Slade Wilson.
- Isabel Rochev (CEO)
- Oliver Queen (Shareholder)
- Ned Foster (COO)
- Doug Miller (head of Applied Sciences)
- Felicity Smoak (personal assistant to Oliver Queen; formerly IT department)
- Derek Reston (Queen Industrial Inc. employee; lost his job; deceased)
- Walter Steele (CFO, then acting CEO, then CEO; resigned)
- Moira Queen (Acting CEO till indictment)
- In the comic books, the company's name is Queen Industries.