Queen Consolidated was a company run primarily by the Queen family.
It was run by Robert Queen until his death in 2007, then taken over by Walter Steele. After Malcolm Merlyn kidnapped Walter, Moira became the acting CEO. Walter stepped down from his position as CEO after being rescued by The Hood. Isabel Rochev was full CEO of Queen Consolidated with backing from Slade Wilson until her death. During that time she deliberately ran the company and many of its assets into the ground, looking to strip Oliver of his financial resources. At that time, there was an important subsidiary in Moscow. Queen Consolidated also has a holding in Melbourne, Australia.
In late 2014, Oliver attempted to bid for his company back, but ultimately the board named Ray Palmer as CEO. As a part of his new vision, Ray shortly re-branded the company under his own banner, Palmer Technologies.
As seen in the future, Felicity Smoak seems to have become the new CEO, and renamed the building.
Although during the present time, Queen Consolidated no longer exists as an entity of that name, there is some indication that a similar company may again come into existence. A newspaper from the future held by Eobard Thawne announces a merger with Wayne Tech of a Queen Inc. which has a title similar to Queen Industrial Inc. which was a sub-division of Queen Consolidated during its existence. It is unclear if the Industrial sub-division remains active under that name after the Palmer re-brand, or it could indicate that control of the company reverts to the Queen family.
- Bobby (security guard)
- Gerry Conway (executive assistant to Felicity Smoak; part of Palmer Technologies)
- Ned Foster (COO; part of Palmer Technologies)
- Gina (personal assistant to Walter Steele; formerly)
- William Green
- Josiah Hudson (head of security)
- Doug Miller (head of Applied Sciences; part of Palmer Technologies)
- Ray Palmer (CEO; part of Palmer Technologies)
- Moira Queen (acting CEO; till indictment)
- Oliver Queen (CEO; removed by the board of directors)
- Robert Queen (founder and CEO; deceased)
- Derek Reston (Queen Industrial Inc. employee; lost his job)
- Isabel Rochev (CEO; deceased)
- Felicity Smoak (Computer Sciences; IT department and personal assistant to Oliver Queen; part of Palmer Technologies)
- Walter Steele (CFO, then acting CEO, then CEO; resigned)
- Peter Kang (employee)
- Robert Queen (deceased)
- Moira Queen (deceased)
- Walter Steele (formerly; resigned)
- Oliver Queen (50%)
- Isabel Rochev (50%, formerly; deceased)
- "Mr. Queen Is Unavailable"
- "Roy to the Rescue"
- "Down the Rabbit Hole"
- "The Sample"
- "Closing In"
- "Heroic Deeds"
Arrow: Season 2.5
Arrow: The Dark Archer
- "Justice" (flashback)
Behind the scenes
- In the DC comic books, the company's name is Queen Industries.