|show= Arrow Queen Consolidated is a company run by the Queen family. It was run by Robert Queen until his death in 2007, then taken over by Walter Steele. After Malcolm Merlyn kidnapped Walter, Moira became the acting CEO. Walter stepped down from his position as CEO after being rescued by The Hood. Isabel Rochev was full CEO of Queen Consolidated with backing from Slade Wilson until her death in "Unthinkable".
- Moira Queen (Acting CEO; till indictment)
- Oliver Queen (CEO; removed by the board of directors)
- Derek Reston (Queen Industrial Inc. employee; lost his job)
- Walter Steele (CFO, then acting CEO, then CEO; resigned)
- Felicity Smoak (personal assistant to Oliver Queen; formerly IT department)
- In the comic books, the company's name is Queen Industries.