- For an episode originally named "Oracle", see The Secret Origin of Felicity Smoak.
After considering to give Felicity Smoak a code name for her vigilante antics in Team Arrow, Oliver Queen considered to use Oracle, but found out that the nickname was already taken by an unknown person. Despite this, Felicity later pondered on the name, thinking of it as a possible name for Curtis Holt's startup business that she agreed to be a part of.
- "A.W.O.L." (mentioned)
- "Next of Kin" (indirectly mentioned)
- Felicity is once again seen crossing out a name "Oracle", this time when choosing a name for her startup business.
Behind the scenes
- There are several characters nicknamed Oracle in DC Comics, the most famous being Barbara Gordon, whose function in Batman's Family under that nickname closely mirrors that of Felicity Smoak in Arrow. Oracle is also usually depicted as confined to a wheelchair due to injuries inflicted by the Joker, not unlike how Felicity Smoak was confined to a wheelchair for a time in Season 4.
- The episode "The Secret Origin of Felicity Smoak" was originally named "Oracle".