Okot was a man possessed by Mnemoth.
When Samir was in a rather old age, a hunger struck his village and Samir knew that it was a demon. Trying to stop it he sacrificed Okot, trapping Mnemoth inside him using special scarification techniques. He also cut out Okot's tongue in order not to be cursed by demon himself.
- "A Feast of Friends" (flashback; vision)
- While Okot's ultimate fate wasn't shown, it can be assumed he is alive as Gary Lester successfully exorcised the demon residing inside of his body.
- This makes Okot the only known host of Mnemoth to have survived its possession (including two inanimate vessels).
Behind the scenes
- In the DC comics a Sudanese boy whom Mnemoth possessed was also otherwise unnamed. While this character was literally a boy, Okot was referred to as such figuratively due to his young age.
- Okot's name was only seen in the end credits.