The New Reich, known to its denizens as The Fatherland, was the ruling government of Earth in the Earth-X universe. It was established by Führer Hitler after the end of World War II, when the Nazi government secured effective control over the planet. When the New Reich launched an assault against Earth One all leaders lost their lives, only the Reverse-Flash survived, deserting and fleeing when their defeat became inevitable. The regime on Earth-X soon collapsed as the rebellion seized power. Later, Laurel travels to Earth One to destroy it to avenge her lover and her comrades but is defeated and incarcerated by Team Flash.
The New Reich was established by Führer Hitler after the end of World War II, when the Nazi government secured effective control over the planet. He spread the outposts of Schutzstaffel all over Europe and Americas, and turned sympathetic presidents and prime ministers into his puppets, holding brutal control over the planet until his death in 1994. Eventually, Hitler was succeeded as der Führer by SS General Oliver, who was a de-facto co-leader with his wife, SS General Kara/Overgirl.
- Schutzstaffel members
- Blitzkrieg (field agent; incarcerated)
- New Reichsmen
- Metallo (field agent; deceased)
- Tommy Merlyn/Prometheus (SS General; deceased)
- Eobard Thawne/Reverse-Flash (SS General; deserted)
- Hitler (Führer; deceased)
DC's Legends of Tomorrow
Freedom Fighters: The Ray
- Interestingly, the flag of the New Reich uses inverted colors from the flags of Nazi Germany. Nevertheless, the classic Nazi insignias are also in use by the New Reich, such as the insignias on Wellenreiter.
- ↑ ""