- "My name... is Oliver Queen!"
- —Oliver refusing to accept himself as Al Sah-him
Everyone's lives are in danger as Ra's al Ghul puts forth his final plan. Oliver/Al Sah-him must decide if he's strong enough to take on this new role and what it will mean for everyone on Team Arrow, and his soul.
Team Arrow wakes up being revealed to have survived. Shortly after Barry Allen shows up to save them but quickly leaves. The team excluding Tatsu heads back to Starling City.
Oliver is speaking with Ra's about him becoming Ra's Al Ghul before the planes engines start to fail Ra's immediately suspects Nyssa but Oliver reveals it to be him. Ra's leaves the plane and Oliver and Nyssa safely land the plane.
They meet with Team Arrow at their new base in Palmer Technologies. Oliver quickly apologies to Diggle and Felicity, revealing to them his plan had never been to betray them or Starling City, but rather to save them. Once Ra's had saved Thea, Oliver had made a plan to take down the League of Assassins from the inside by becoming their leader. He told them of his former plan to sabotage the plane in an effort to both destroy the virus and kill Ra's. Felicity asks Oliver how he expected to survive such a plan, and when he doesn't respond, she realizes he had not planned on surviving.
Felicity discovers that Ra's rival Damien Darhk is in Starling and he wants to assassinate him. The whole team goes to the hotel where he is held up and question him. Darhk is revealed to have already left and his assistant is shot dead with an arrow.
When the league starts releasing the virus Ray and Felicity work on the cure while the rest of the team including Thea in Roy's Arsenal costume and the SCPD work to stop Ra's men and contain the virus. Oliver goes to fight Ra's and is able to defeat him. Oliver is shot by the police but is saved by Felicity in the Atom Suit.
Oliver tells the team that he is no longer needed in Starling City and asks if Felicity would like to leave with him. Oliver gives a goodbye to Diggle. Malcolm tells Thea that he is going to leave as she no longer needs him. Before Oliver leaves he gives Malcolm the Demon's head ring, Malcolm is glad that they got to work together, Oliver could never forgive him for what he had done to Sara and to Thea.
On the top floor of the Palmer Industries building, Ray records an audio file of a new idea working with his nanites to save the city gave him for his suit. He instigates trial one, but nothing happens when he first presses a button on the Atom Suit. After a beat there's a brilliant light, then the top floors of Palmer Industries explode.
Malcolm takes over the League of Assassins with Nyssa rejoining but still vowing that she would kill him for what he did to Sara. He welcomes her to try, he then tells her and the league to kneel before Ra's al Ghul, they kneel before him and so does she. Oliver and Felicity drive off into the sunset with Oliver feeling surprised that he is now happy.
Preparation ran from March 27 until April 7, 2015. Shooting began on April 8 and ran until April 17, 2015.
- The opening monologue is referenced in both the episode title and through a conversation between Felicity and Oliver.
- Damien Darhk was introduced in a capacity who would become the main villain for the following season.
- The episode introduced Thea wearing the Arsenal outfit as well as her being officially christened as the vigilante "Speedy".
- This is the first episode of ''Arrow'' where Barry Allen appears only as The Flash. The second is "Invasion".
- The two streets named "Adams" and "O'Neil" are a reference to Neal Adams and Dennis J. "Denny" O'Neil, respectively, a prolific comic book artist and writer. During the 1960s and 1970s, Adams and O'Neil collaborated on various comic books, but most importantly created Ra's al Ghul and the League of Assassins.
- Ra's al Ghul later returns in "Legends of Tomorrow" episode, "Left Behind".
- Though this is the third time that Starling City has suffered from a terrorist attack, following Malcolm's earthquake machine and Slade's Mirakuru army, it is the first time that Team Arrow has successfully stopped the attack before there were massive casualties
- This is the first season finale where the season's main villain dies.
- This episode takes place right after The Flash episode "Rogue Air", as Barry appears saving Oliver's team as a favor for him helping stop Eobard Thawne. However, it aired the week before "My Name is Oliver Queen".
- Katie Cassidy and Christopher Heyerdahl previously appeared on Supernatural.
- The title comes from first line of the opening monologue. It mostly refers to Oliver lashing out at Ra's for refusing to be called Al Sah-him.
- ↑ Arrow Season Finale Description: “My Name Is Oliver Queen” - GreenArrowTV
- ↑ Marc Guggenheim (@mguggenheim) - Twitter
|Arrow season 3|
|"" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • " "|