- For the Arrow episode, see Monument Point.
After Roy left Starling City, he briefly moved to Monument Point and assumed a job as a mechanic, living under the alias "Jason".
Monument Point was one of the targets of the Rubicon protocol, reprogrammed by H.I.V.E.. As a metropolis, it was populated by millions of people, all of which would die from a Russian nuclear missile that Noah Kuttler wasn't able to deactivate. Felicity Smoak tried to change Monument Point's own GPS location, so that a nuke would go on the wrong course, but only managed to change the target to Havenrock instead, ending with tens of thousands of victims.
- Michael Amar's grandmother
- "An Innocent Man" (mentioned)
- "Streets of Fire" (mentioned)
- "A Matter of Trust" (mentioned)
Behind the scenes
- In the DC Comics universe, Monument Point is a city founded in 1803 near Washington D.C. While in the comics Monument Point ended up destroyed, in Arrow, its suburb, Havenrock (Havencroft in the comics) was devastated in its stead.