Matt Ryan (born 11 April 1981 as Matthew Darren Evans) is a Welsh actor. He portrayed John Constantine in the lead role in the NBC television series, Constantine. He reprised the role in the fourth season Arrow episode, "Haunted". Ryan reprises the role in the third season of DC's Legends of Tomorrow and is set to reprise the role as a series regular in the fourth season.  He voices the character in the web series Constantine: City of Demons.
John Con Noir
DC's Legends of Tomorrow
- "Beebo the God of War" John Constantine (uncredited)
- "Daddy Darhkest" John Constantine
- "Necromancing the Stone" John Constantine
- "The Good, The Bad and The Cuddly" John Constantine
Constantine: City of Demons
- "Episode One" John Constantine and Constantine-demons
- "Episode Two" John Constantine
- "Episode Three" John Constantine
- "Episode Four" John Constantine
- "Episode Five" John Constantine
- He reprised the same character in the animated movie Justice League Dark, alongside Jeremy Davies as Ritchie Simpson.