- "What's astonishing is that we're acting as roadside assistance for the people who's chasing us."
- —Jefferson Jackson
After receiving a distress call from another timeship stranded in space, Rip decides to answer the call in order to use the other ship's computer to track Savage. The team is suspicious and warns him this could be a trap but he moves forward with his plan. Ultimately, the team was right and they have to battle time pirates. With most of the team captured, it is up to Professor Stein to rescue them all.
Preparation ran from November 10 until November 19, 2015. Shooting ran from November 20 until December 4, 2015.
- The ship called the "Acheron" is named after a Greek river, and in Greek myth it was one of the five rivers of the Underworld, the Acheron specifically being the River of Pain.
- Eve Baxter is a clear reference to Rip's lady-friend in the comics Bonnie Baxter.
- Martin Stein makes references to the hero "Space Ranger."
- The leader of the Time Pirates is Jon Valor, who in the comics is known as Black Pirate.
- Rip mentions "the Imperiex onslaught" referencing Imperiex and the event Our Worlds at War in the comics.
- Kendra refers to Ray as "Captain Kirk" before changing her mind to "Picard", a reference to Captains James T. Kirk and Jean-Luc Picard from the Star Trek franchise.
- While manually piloting the Waverider, Ray claims to actually be more like "Sulu", referencing Hikaru Sulu, also from Star Trek, or Han Solo, a character from the Star Wars franchise.
- Jax also says the line "I've got a bad feeling about this" aboard the Acheron, which is a recurring quote in the Star Wars franchise appearing in every film. Jax also acknowledged this before saying the line.
- Gideon gives Ray's chances of survival as "less than 3,720 to 1", mirroring C-3PO's line "But sir, the odds of successfully navigating an asteroid field are approximately 3,720 to 1!" for another Star Wars reference.
- Kanjar Ro is referenced, an enemy of the Justice League in the comics.
- Ray and Kendra have a conversation where she asks him questions such as his favorite color and his favorite Beatle, which he says he doesn't know. This is a possible joking reference, as Ray Palmer was introduced to Arrow when they couldn't get the rights to Blue Beetle.
- ↑ NEW PLOT SYNOPSIS PROMISES PIRATES IN "LEGENDS OF TOMORROW'S" FUTURE - CBR
- ↑ Marc Guggenheim (@mguggenheim) - Twitter
|DC's Legends of Tomorrow season 1|
|"" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • " " • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • ""|