- "You're lucky you're still alive. You wouldn't be had you not been wearing league armor."
- —Nyssa al Ghul[src]
The League of Assassins suits are a series of protective suits designed to be utilized by members of the League of Assassins.
The suits are utilized by members of the League of Assassins, are custom designed for the purpose of flexibility, stealth and maximum protection - some are leather tunics and some are made out of Kevlar - both meant to serve the purpose of lightweight yet functional body armour. The suits are similar to the Arrow suit utilized by Oliver Queen as The Arrow in appearance.
Sara Lance and Nyssa al Ghul are the only known members who do not use traditional League of Assassins suits, though Sara is shown to have worn the traditional uniform during her membership with the League in 1960.
- Identity concealment: Members of the League of Assassins uses black masks to conceal their identities and stay anonymous.
- Kevlar: The suits are lined with kevlar to prevent gunshots wounds to the users.
- Ra's al Ghul (briefly; deceased)
- Malcolm Merlyn
- Sara Lance/The Canary (formerly)
- Al-Owal (deceased)
- Nyssa al Ghul
- Maseo Yamashiro/Sarab (deceased)
- Oliver Queen/Al Sah-him (formerly)
- League of Assassins sentry (deceased)
- Mesi Natifah/Talibah
- Various League of Assassins members
DC's Legends of Tomorrow
- "Left Behind" (1960)
Arrow: The Dark Archer