- "Do you prefer Bonesy, or can I call you Laura?"
- —Adrian Chase to Laura[src]
Laura Buser, nicknamed "Bonesy" by Adrian Chase, is a criminal and a former member of the Spooky Crew. Taken in for questioning, she was interrogated by Chase and gave him the location of the gang's leader, Eric Dunn.
In 2016 Laura joined Eric Dunn's latest version of the Spooky Crew, robbing banks while wearing identity-concealing skull masks. Laura, along with the other crew members, posed as construction workers before blowing down a wall of the Star City National Bank. When Vigilante attacked, Laura was among the gang members who escaped, deciding to regroup. They eventually went for another robbery, with Laura worrying about getting caught by SCPD, to which Eric replied that they are not what the crew should worry about, just as the Vigilante targeted them, along with Team Arrow. Just as the Vigilante prepared to shoot her dead, a Team Arrow member preemptively grabbed Laura with a binding rope device, pulling her to the ground. After the vigilantes finished their battle, Laura was incarcerated and brought in for questioning. She initially tried to put on a brave face, telling District Attorney Adrian Chase to go to hell, but after he claimed he's already been there and intimidated her by smacking down her mask with one blow, Laura spilled the beans on Eric Dunn's location at the Papp Motel.
Powers and abilities
- Basic marksmanship: Laura knows how to handle a machine gun required for her life of crime as a robber.
- Protective suit: Laura, along with the other members of the Spooky Crew, used a generic tactical suit with a protective vest for armor.
- Machine gun: Laura was armed with a machine gun during her robberies.
- Skull mask: As "Bonesy", Laura wore a skull-like mask, protecting her identity.
Behind the scenes
- The character is credited as "Laura-Skull A" in the end credits, though her full name can be seen for a second on a computer screen during the episode.