Following the incarceration of Lex Luthor, his half-sister Lena Luthor took over Luthor Corp. She renamed the company to L-Corp, hoping to make a better name for herself after the tarnished Luthor reputation.
- Lionel Luthor (founder, owner and CEO; deceased)
- Lex Luthor (owner and CEO; incarcerated)
- Lillian Luthor (board member; formerly)
- Alana (assistant; fired)
Behind the scenes
- In the DC comics, the company is owned by Lex Luthor and is named LexCorp, although the name "Luthor Corp" was also used in a few cases.
- Also, in the DC comics, the company is located in Metropolis, though divisions of it exist in other cities.