Following the incarceration of Lex Luthor, his half-sister Lena Luthor took over Luthor Corp. She renamed the company to L-Corp, hoping to make a better name for herself after the tarnished Luthor reputation.
- Lena Luthor (current leader and current owner and CEO)
- Jess (Assistant)
- Lionel Luthor (original founder and original leader and firsr owner and CEO; deceased)
- Lex Luthor (second leader and second owner and second CEO; incarcerated)
- Lillian Luthor (board member; formerly)
- Alana (Assistant; fired)
Behind the scenes
- In DC comics, the company is owned by Lex Luthor and is named LexCorp, although the name "Luthor Corp" was also used in a few cases.
- Also, in DC comics, the company is located in Metropolis, though divisions of it exist in other cities.