The K'hunds are an extraterrestrial species from the planet Khundia.
An unnamed K'hund was arrested by Krypton's military guild, brought before Alura Zor-El, and sentenced to Fort Rozz. After Fort Rozz's crash to Earth, the Khund escaped along with the rest of his fellow convicts. Hank Henshaw sent Supergirl after a gang of bank robbers who were lead by a Fort Rozz escapees, a K'hund. The D.E.O. engaged the K'hund in the middle of robbing an armored truck. As planned, they lure him toward Supergirl to finish him off. Kara easily gets the better of him, but surprisingly lets him go, saying he isn't worth her time. The D.E.O. later apprehend the K'hund themselves and while being taken to a holding cell he revealed Supergirl let him go.
Culture and technology
The K'hunds are known for their violent and warlike nature.
K'hunds are large pink skinned humanoids with large bulbous heads. They usually wear a cybernetic eye piece to enhance their vision.
Powers and abilities
- Super strength: The K'hunds are much stronger than normal humans.
- Super durability: The K'hunds can take far more damage normal humans.
- Super leaping: The K'hunds are able to jump at extreme distances.
- Multilingual: The K'hunds are capable of learning to speak other languages very quickly.
Behind the scenes
- In the DC comics, the Khunds (no apostrophe) are a savage, warmongering alien race notable for extreme violence. They first appeared as enemies of the Legion of Super-Heroes in the 30th century.