Jared Morillo, nicknamed Plunder by H.R. Wells, is a jewel thief who uses futuristic technology to combat the powers of speedsters such as The Flash and Kid Flash. He is also the first villain that Wally defeated, which earned him praise from the public and embracing the hero as Kid Flash.
- Expert Marksmen: Morillo was exceptionally skilled with his rifle, able to use it to hit speedsters pursuing him.
- Rifle: A futuristic rifle able to shoot out an assortment of ammunition.
- Motorcycle: Morillo used a motorcycle to travel between heists.
- "The Present" (pictured)
- "Borrowing Problems from the Future"
- "Dead or Alive" (mentioned)
- "Untouchable" (mentioned)
- "Infantino Street" (mentioned)
Behind the scenes
- In the DC comics, Jared Morillo was a police officer at Keystone City Police Department and a rival to Hunter Zolomon. As a member of the Department of Metahuman Hostility, he'd help The Flash battle the Rogues, such as Weather Wizard. In retaliation, the Rogues entered an alternate reality and picked up Plunder, a villainous version of Morillo that joined the ranks of Rogues as a criminal. Unfortunately for this Morillo, Hunter Zolomon had not forgotten their rivalry and, during the Rogue War, appeared in his new guise as Zoom, the Reverse Flash, and slaughtered Plunder, tearing him into a myriad of pieces.