- "There are more like me. And one day, they will free this world."
- —The man's last words to the Führer[src]
The individual, having taken up a life of vigilantism as part of the Freedom Fighters, tried to stop the Führer's plans, only to be killed by him. With his dying breath, he swore that the Earth would one day be free.
- Expert hand-to-hand combatant/Martial artist: The man was an expert unarmed fighter, though he also used a shield for protection and as a secondary weapon. Despite his skill and equipment, he was unable to defeat the Führer.
- Protective armor: The man used a suit of armor, protecting his body from harm and his identity from being discovered.
- Shield: The man used a specialized shield decorated with the flag of the United States that he used for protection and as a secondary weapon.
Behind the scenes
- While the freedom fighter is never named (on-screen) his suit and physical likeness suggest that, like his Earth Thirty-Eight counterpart James Olsen, the man took on the superhero mantle of Guardian. This version has a golden helmet and shield, like the original comic book Guardian.
- Concept art suggests his name is indeed Guardian.
|Other versions of James Olsen's Earth-X doppelgänger|
|To see other versions of this character, click the Earth Name below for that earth's counterpart of James Olsen.|
|Earth: Thirty-Eight• X|