- "You have Hitchcock on this Earth? Mm-hmm. Oh, brilliant. "Murder on the Titanic"! "Who did it? Who cares? We're drowning!""
- —Harrison "H.R." Wells on Hitchcock[src]
Hitchcock is a well-known movie director on Earth Nineteen.
Behind the scenes
- The character of Hitchcock is a reference to Alfred Hitchcock, a real-world movie director well known for his suspense and thriller movies. His career, spanning 6 decades, led to a filmography of more than 50 directorial works; many of his films are considered classics and inspired generations of filmmakers, and his cinematography originated some of the techniques still used in movies to this day.
- "Murder on the Titanic" is a reference to the real Alfred Hitchcock's cancelled movie project with the working title Titanic, which never came into production and was left on the writing stages in 1939.
- As it was never explicitly mentioned, it might be that on Earth Nineteen Hitchcock's name or stage name was not Alfred, which was the case of his Earth One doppelgänger.
- ↑ ""
|Other Versions of Hitchcock|
|To see other versions of this character, click the Earth Name below for that earth's counterpart of Alfred Hitchcock.|
|Earth: One• Nineteen|