- "Do you know that it amuses me that you think that saving your tiny world matters when the entire multiverse will inevitably be consumed in a fiery heat death?"
- —Harrison Wolfgang Wells[src]
Harrison Wolfgang Wells earned himself 4 PhD's and wrote the book, Everything is Meaningless, so Why Did I Buy This Book?.
He was later recruited by the Harrison Wells of Earth Two to join a council, later named the Council of Wells. Although they initially had troubles working together, they eventually decoded Clifford DeVoe's identity.
- Genius-level intellect: Harrison is extremely intelligent, earning 4 PhD's.
- Apathy: Unlike most of his counterparts, this Wells has little care about the goings on in the multiverse or life itself. He has come to see everything as pointless, as everything without exception will expire eventually.
- "When Harry Met Harry..." (hologram)