- "You know what they say: intellect is the greatest aphrodisiac. Here's to rising IQs and libidos."
- —H. Lothario Wells[src]
- Genius-level intellect: Lothario was invited by Harry Wells to the Council of Wells due to his vast intellect.
The Chronicles of Cisco
- This Wells appears to be a playboy/Hugh Hefner type.
- Because of his "meetings" calling him away when the Council of Wells needed him, H.L. got the boot.
- Lothario is shown to be both a genius and generally kind by nature, whereas all other known Wells are either brilliant with harsh demeanors or considerate with more-average intellect. (The kindness is likely a result of his lifestyle.)
|Other versions of H. Lothario Wells|
|To see other versions of this character, click the Earth Name below for that earth's counterpart of Harrison Wells.|
|Earth: One• Two• Twelve• Thirteen• Seventeen• Nineteen• Twenty-Two• Twenty-Four• Twenty-Five• Twenty-Seven• Forty-Seven• Eobard Thawne • Harrison Wells (Francophone) • Hells Wells|