- "Someone told me that you've been very naughty this year. Why don't you come over and jingle me bells."
- —Gypsy to Cisco Ramon[src]
Cynthia, better known as Gypsy, is an unrivaled collector from Earth Nineteen. She came to Earth One to collect H.R. Wells due to him breaking the inter-dimensional travel ban on Earth Nineteen. Her capture was interrupted by Cisco Ramon, who challenged her to trial by combat. Gypsy was defeated by Cisco and she returned to Earth Nineteen without H.R. claiming that he was already dead when she found him. Later, on an assignment on Earth Two trying to catch another breacher, Gypsy was captured by Grodd and forced to open a breach to Earth One for Grodd and his army to travel through to Central City. She helped Cisco and the team get rid of the gorillas on Earth One and went back to her Earth. She later returned to save Cisco from Savitar and Killer Frost, joining the team to defeat the two rogues. She is currently dating Cisco Ramon.
At some point Gypsy was partnered with a fellow collector who she later became romantically involved with. In 2014 Gypsy and her partner encountered a breacher from the 64th century of Earth One named Abra Kadabra who killed her partner along with several innocent people. Gyspy then pursued Kadabra through the multiverse to get revenge.
Chasing H.R. Wells
Gypsy appeared through a breach, bringing up a holographic photo of H.R. Wells, searching for him in order to punish him for his crimes of inter-dimensional travel. She went to CC Jitters, picking up a coin and vibing his location, before knocking out two cops and leaving. The following day, she tracked him down to S.T.A.R. Labs. She was able to easily fend off Cisco Ramon and Kid Flash, before giving H.R. an hour to get his affairs in order. When she returned, she was challenged to a trial-by-combat by Cisco, allowing him the customary twenty-four hours to prepare. Later that day, while drinking coffee from Jitters at the waterfront, she was approached by The Flash, who attempted to subdue her, but to no avail. She then took H.R. as insurance. The following day, Vibe arrived, before the two began to fight. They crossed through a number of universes, before returning back to Earth One, where Gypsy was caught off guard. Admitting defeat, Gypsy allowed H.R.'s freedom, along with her life. However, Cisco declined taking the latter. As she prepared to leave back to her Earth, Gypsy asked that H.R. never return, as she would pretend she'd killed him, thus remaining unrivaled. She was also going to bring back a giant sack filled with coffee as they didn't have it on Earth Nineteen. As she and Cisco went to kiss, Gypsy opened a portal, returning to her universe.
While she was chasing a dimension hopping fugitive from her Earth to Earth Two, Gypsy somehow found her way to Gorilla City, where Grodd took control of her and prepared himself to use her power to have him and his army cross to Earth One.
Grodd used Gypsy to open a breach to Earth One for him and his gorilla army. He then sent Gypsy to attack Team Flash at S.T.A.R. Labs where Harry Wells managed to subdue her with one of his weapons. She was then locked in the Pipeline where she didn't seem to remember attacking them. She told them that the last thing she remembered was chasing a dimension hopping fugitive from her Earth to Earth Two and then came upon a gorilla; that made the team realize that Grodd had taken control of her and must already be on their Earth as he couldn't control her between Earths. They asked her to help them but Gypsy refused and left to continue her pursuit of her fugitive. She then returned to her Earth where she met with the Accelerated Man and told him that she had found and terminated her mark. When he left, she was visited by Cisco who again asked for her help. She eventually decided to aid them and helped get Solovar to battle with Grodd and take back control of the gorillas. She then helped Cisco send the gorillas back to Gorilla City. Before she left, she and Cisco shared a goodbye kiss.
Hunting Abra Kadabra
Gypsy tracked down Abra Kadabra to Earth One, and found him fighting the Flash. After Kadabra vanisheed to S.T.A.R. Labs, they eventually managed to imprison him, but he told Barry that he knew the identity of Barry's nemesis Savitar, and would tell him if they released him. Gypsy wanted to bring Kababra back to Earth Nineteen to stand trial for his crimes, but Barry and Joe West considered his offer. She revealed to Cisco that Kadabra killed her partner on Earth Nineteen, and was determined to capture him, which she finally had a chance to do. Suddenly, Gypsy discovered that Joe was releasing Kadabra, and when he was about to tell him Savitar's identity, Gypsy arrived and Kadabra escaped to Eobard Thawne's Time Vault, where he stole a power source that he needed to power his time machine which would return him to the 64th Century. Cisco managed to track down Abra Kadabra by using satellites to detect his unique energy signature. They found him attempting to travel back to the future. Eventually they manage to stop him and Gypsy returned him to Earth Nineteen where he was presumably executed for his crimes.
When Cisco was captured by Savitar and Killer Frost, Gypsy sensed his danger and rescued him. He complained about it and she revealed to him that she was mentally connected to him. Afterwards, during the final confrontation between Team Flash and Savitar, Gypsy joined Cisco in combat against Killer Frost. After they succeeded in taking her down, Savitar ran into Gypsy to knock her down before he took hold of Cisco and tried to kill him, only for Killer Frost to save Cisco. Savitar was defeated, and the team returned to S.T.A.R. Labs.
In the following 5 months, Cisco and Gypsy they grew closer and their relationship escalated. On Earth Nineteen's "1-1-1" holiday, Gypsy planned to go on a date with Cisco, but he couldn't make it and she got upset with him. However, they eventually celebrated the holiday, with Gypsy wearing a dress.
Hooking up one night, Cisco attempted to find out Gypsy's real name, but she refused to tell him. She left to use the bathroom, requesting Cisco lose his clothes while she was gone. While she was out of the room, her father appeared, attacking Cisco. Reaching a peace, Gypsy allowed Cisco to take her father back to S.T.A.R. Labs, before the three of them went to CC Jitters to grab a coffee. Breacher, however, recounted how his Earth's coffee crops had all been wiped out, so he abstained from ever drinking coffee again. Gypsy offered to go grab him a tea instead. When she returned, they'd left, and she deduced he'd begun hunting Cisco. Following the 24 hour period, Gypsy and Breacher went to leave, the latter expressing both his dislike and respect for Cisco, before calling Gypsy by her name, Cynthia, much to Cisco's delight. The pair then left to deal with a code 17 breach.
Gypsy later sent Cisco a Christmas present from Earth Nineteen. Cisco mistakenly assumed the device to be a break-up cube despite protests from Harrison Wells that it wasn't. Cisco opened it, only for it to play a sexy message from Gypsy with everyone gathered at Joe West's home overhearing it to Cisco's horror. 
While Gypsy believes the law should be enforced she still has a good heart. Gypsy is very flirty with Cisco Ramon because she thinks he's cute. She is shown to keep her word as she kept her promise of giving Cisco one day until their battle to the death over H.R. Like H.R., Gypsy has a great appreciation for Earth One's abundant supply of coffee, shown by taking a rather large amount with her back home, as all coffee has been wiped out on Earth Nineteen. To which, she is also shown willing to bend certain rules.Gypsy has been shown to be immensely dedicated to her job, singlemindedly pursuing her targets with frightening resolve, and treating them with very little mercy. However, when her emotions are stirred, she can be persuaded to give up the chase, help others out of the line of duty, and even outright lie to her superiors in a compromise with those who have defeated her.
Powers and abilities
- Dimensional energy manipulation: While unknown how she obtained her powers as it appears to be standard for her organization, Gypsy has a psychic link to the natural energies of reality, allowing her to connect with various vibrations of the multiverse and manipulate them for various effects.
- Dimensional awareness: Referred to as "vibing", Gypsy can perceive events throughout time and space through the kinetic sense; one such example of this is when she touched a tip given by H.R. Wells, allowing her to track him down. This also apparently augments her natural reflexes as she was able to counter The Flash during his sneak attack. Also, it seems this ability allows her to see through H.R.'s disguise as his partner Randolph Morgan, specifically calling him H.R.
- Interdimensional travel: Gypsy has the ability to open breaches through space, both between different universes and within the same universe, allowing her instantaneously traverse tremendous distances. She could even utilize this aspect of her powers for defensive purposes as seen when she opened up a breach before Cisco, re-directing the icy blast fired at him by Earth-1's Killer Frost.
- Vibrational blasts: Gypsy can generate powerful, red, concussive blasts of vibrations from her hands, strong enough to throw a fully-grown human quite a distance. She can also use this power to disrupt Speed-Force powered movements, briefly stopping the speedster, Wally West.
- Mental connection: As stated to Cisco, "vibers" are connected by their powers and are able to observe each other if they're skilled enough. Gypsy used it to find and rescue him from Savitar right as Killer Frost was about to execute him.
- Hand-to-hand combatant: Coupled with her powers, Gypsy has shown to be a relatively proficient unarmed melee fighter, catching even speedsters off-guard, leading her to be unrivaled in her role as a collector.
- Skilled markswoman: Gypsy was shown to be skilled in the use of firearms, specifically with the stun pistol she used on H.R.
- Keen intellect: As an elite field officer, Gypsy is shown to be sharp-witted and intuitive. A skilled tracker, she was able to follow H.R.'s trail through the multiverse with ease. She is also very alert, anticipating H.R. and Barry's attempt to subdue her. In battle, she is very efficient using her powers in unison with her combat skills, using her breaches to appear from one location to the next during battle, leaving little time for her opponents to counter.
- Stun pistol: Aside from her concussive vibration blasts, Gypsy has a energy pistol as her sidearm, designed to stun targets rather than kill them. This allowed her to briefly knock out H.R. by shooting him in the chest and not damage him in the process, though he was left with soreness upon recovering moments later.
- Gypsy possesses the same powers as her father, suggesting that she may have inherited them, although it's unknown how and when meta-humans were created on Earth Nineteen.
Behind the scenes
- In the DC comics, Gypsy, also known as Cynthia "Cindy" Reynolds and Cynnthia Mordeth depending on the iteration, is a skilled telepathic superheroine from Earth-1 who can cast illusions and turn invisible, with a similar counterpart on Earth-16. In the New 52 her relationships with Breacher and Cisco/Vibe are similar to the show, but she has abilities closer to that of her pre-Flashpoint counterpart.