Thomas Grant Gustin (born January 14, 1990), known professionally as Grant Gustin, is an American actor and singer. He portrayed Barry Allen in a guest starring role on Arrow, portrays the character in the eponymous lead role in The Flash, and as a special guest star in Vixen and Supergirl. He also portrayed Hannibal Bates, as Barry Allen/The Flash, in the first season The Flash episode, "Who is Harrison Wells?". He reprises an older version of the character in a special guest starring voice role in the second season of the DC's Legends of Tomorrow episode "Shogun" and makes his live action debut in the episode "Invasion!". He also portrays the villain Savitar, as revealed in the third season The Flash episode "I Know Who You Are".
Superhero Fight Club shorts
DC's Legends of Tomorrow
- "Shogun" Barry Allen (voice; special guest star)
- "Abominations" Barry Allen (voice; uncredited)
- "Invasion!" Barry Allen/The Flash (special guest star)
- "The Legion of Doom" Barry Allen (archive footage)
- Grant attended Elon University alongside Supergirl actor Chris Wood, where they were both musical theater majors.
- Grant has his own Youtube channel.
- Before the arrival of Keiynan Lonsdale, Grant was the youngest member of the main cast of The Flash.