- For his Earth One counterpart, see Cisco Ramon.
- For his Earth-X counterpart, see Vibe (Earth-X).
- For the species from Earth Thirteen, see Ciscos.
Francisco Ramon (died February 2016), nicknamed Reverb, was an Earth Two meta-human criminal who gained powers similar to those of his Earth One counterpart, though was more experienced in wielding them, after the S.T.A.R. Labs particle accelerator explosion on Earth Two. He was the brother of Dante Ramon/Rupture.
In late 2013, Francisco was affected by Harrison Wells' S.T.A.R. Labs' particle accelerator, gaining the power of precognition, the abilities to see changes in the timeline and events in other dimensions, and the ability to create sonic blasts, and the ability to open breaches. He used these powers for his own personal gain under the name "Reverb" instead of helping others. Also affected was his brother who also became a criminal nicknamed "Rupture" and the two committed a number of crimes together. Francisco was eventually employed into the service of the meta-human criminal mastermind Zoom. Through him, Zoom monitored other worlds, gaining more insight and knowledge of targets. Francisco was also placed in charge of Zoom's lesser minions such as Killer Frost and Deathstorm, but he actually desired to rule Central City himself and sought to eliminate Zoom, wanting to be like a god with his powers. Francisco also learned of his Earth One doppelgänger Cisco Ramon/Vibe, but was disappointed to see that Cisco used these powers to help people rather than subjugate them, and that Vibe had not yet reached anywhere near full potential.
Hunting The Flash and meeting his doppelgängerIn early 2016 Francisco sensed the arrivals of Barry Allen, Harry Wells and his Earth One doppelgänger, and informed Killer Frost and Deathstorm. Later when Vibe, Iris West, and Floyd Lawton followed Killer Frost and Deathstorm to a warehouse, Francisco revealed himself and confronted his doppelgänger. Francisco offered his doppelgänger a place at his side, to rule Central City together and eliminate Zoom, though Killer Frost called him insane and told him to hand his doppelgänger to Zoom. Francisco, however, threatened to kill Killer Frost if he ever is spoke to that way again and made his doppelgänger the offer once more, but Vibe rejected his offer and signaled for the Flash to attack. As Deathstorm fought The Flash, Reverb confronted Vibe once more who still rejected the offer. They were interrupted when Lawton tried, but failed miserably, to shoot Reverb, being blasted away in turn shocking his Earth One counterpart, unaware of these powers. Reverb offered to teach him, but when Deathstorm pinned the Flash down, Reverb decided to eliminate the Flash. The two of them brutally blasted the Flash repeatedly, ignoring Killer Frost's pleas not to defy Zoom, and only a second later Zoom appears and killed Deathstorm, before confronting Reverb, reminding him of Zoom's orders not to kill the Flash, then Zoom phased a hand through Francisco's chest, killing him.
Though not really mourned nor truly remembered by anybody else, his brother is lied to by Zoom and believed his killer to be Francisco's Earth One doppelgänger, attacking both Cisco and his own doppelganger to try and avenge Reverb's death. Cisco also impersonated Reverb to fool Black Siren.
Unlike his Earth-One counterpart, Francisco was a power hungry criminal mastermind, believing that he deserved to rule Central City more than Zoom and threatened to kill whoever so much as spoke to him in a manner that was disrespectful. He knew of the powers that his Earth One doppelgänger had and sought to have it on his side and made Earth One's Cisco an offer to join him. However this didn't stop Francisco from brutally punching his doppelgänger when he touched him trying to stop him killing Barry. Francisco was also reckless as he, and Deathstorm, attacked and almost killed Barry, disregarding Zoom's orders to leave him alive, - an action which led to his death. Despite all these traits, Francisco appeared to be very close with his brother and partner in crime Dante, ironically their Earth One doubles have been estranged since childhood.
Powers and abilities
- Meta-human physiology: After Francisco was struck by the energy of the Particle Accelerator explosion, this altered his DNA and supercharged his cells, augmenting his physiology and allowing him to access his new abilities.
- Interdimensional travel: Though never shown, it is implied by Barry Allen and Harrison Wells that he could travel to different dimensions at will.
- Precognition: Just like his Earth One counterpart, Francisco was able to see through the vibrations of different timelines and dimensions. Francisco apparently honed his meta-human perception to the point where he seemed able to freely spy through alternate realities with ease, rendering him close to possible nigh-omniscient.
- Vibrational blasts: Just like his Earth One counterpart currently, Francisco was able to generate clear concussive blasts of vibrations from his hands. He had also said he was able to vibrate objects at various frequencies, which could allow him to kill someone as slowly as he wanted to with a single blast or by vibrating important organs and parts of the body, such as when he threatened to shatter Killer Frost's entire nervous system. Though, it is still unknown what its capabilities really are, as it is unknown if the concussive blasts killed Floyd Lawton or not. Also, all it could do to Barry was cause him great pain and incapacitate him, even when shot repeatedly at him along with Deathstorm's own fiery concussive blasts.
- Mental connection: As stated to Cisco by Reverb, "vibers" are connected by their powers and are able to observe each other if they're skilled enough. Reverb used this to track Cisco's progress with his powers from Earth Two.
- Reverb suit: Francisco wore a protective suit.
- Reverb Glasses: Francisco wore special Glasses which could help him see into other universes and see into the future. They are similar to Earth One Cisco's Glasses, but they glowed blue lights at the lenses instead of green. By calibrating the glasses to the electromagnetic frequency of the dimensional plane they are located on, Cisco's powers increased.
The Chronicles of Cisco
- Post 26 (indirectly mentioned)
- Post 27 (mentioned)
- Post 31 (mentioned)
- Post 34 (pictured)
- Post 40 (indirectly mentioned)
- When Reverb meets Vibe, he introduces himself as Francisco, a stark contrast to Vibe usually goes by the shortened version Cisco.
- Reverb was killed by Zoom in a similar manner to how his Earth One doppelgänger was murdered by the Reverse-Flash in a timeline Barry reset, and later attempted murder by Savitar.
- According to Black Siren, Reverb was left-handed.