- For the titular prison, see Fort Rozz (prison).
As Reign continues to terrorize the city, Supergirl teams up with Saturn Girl, and the two recruits Supergirl’s former enemies, Livewire and Psi, to form a team for a mission to Fort Rozz to recover a prisoner who has information on how to defeat Reign once and for all. Meanwhile, Alex babysits Ruby.
- Mehcad Brooks is credited but does not appear.
- In her apartment, Alex is watching The Philadelphia Story before Kara, Samantha and Ruby arrive.
- Alex is mentioned to have watched the 1980 film adaption of the Stephen King's novel The Shining with Kara when she was 15 years old.
- Livewire called Psi "Regina George," the principal antagonist from Mean Girls.
- Livewire also said to Psi "99, but you're not one." This is a reference to a song by rapper, Jay-Z.
- Livewire and Psi both called Imra "Matilda", a reference to the Roald Dahl novel Matilda and its subsequent adaptations, where a young girl displays great intelligence and telekinetic powers.
- Livewire also calls Reign a "GLOW reject" referencing the Netflix series, GLOW.
- In most Superman comics, Blue Stars emit more energy than both Yellow and Red Stars so Kryptonians exposed to their radiation receive a huge power increase.
- Reign doesn't appear to have any fears, but Samantha's deepest fear is losing her daughter. While Imra Ardeen's fears were not shown, it's later revealed she saw her dead sister.
- The title of this episode refers to the Kryptonian prison of the same name.
- In the previous episode, Mon-El mentions to Querl Dox/Brainiac-5, to be careful because of the "precious cargo onboard." This dialogue mentions that the Legion's ship has other Legionnaire's on board in cryo-sleep/stasis while Brainiac-5 piloted the ship. Yet in Fort Rozz, the Legion's ship is used again, to travel to the blue star, with no mention of what has become of the inactive members of the Legion. Whether they are still in cryo-sleep/stasis on board the ship or the inactive members have been taken off the ship so it can be used for missions is unknown
Behind The Scenes
- Sarah Douglas (Jindah Kol Rozz) previously played Ursa in Superman (1978) and Superman II (1980).
|Supergirl season 3|
|"" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • " " • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • ""|