- "That's not funny, Allen. I hate that nickname."
- —Floyd Lawton to Barry Allen after Barry called him "Deadshot"[src]
At some point Floyd became a police officer at Central City Police Department of Earth Two. He rose through the ranks of police, despite his low proficiency with firearms, eventually becoming a detective and a loyal partner of Iris West. During the temporary return of Harry Wells to Earth Two, hunted by Zoom, Floyd was met at the police station by the dimension-traveling Barry Allen, who, for a moment, confused Lawton for his Earth One doppelgänger, calling him "Deadshot". Earth Two Floyd was not amused and chastised Barry for calling him what was an embarrassing nickname in his own universe.
After Killer Frost and Deathstorm killed Joseph West, Lawton followed Detective West to help apprehend them. After Cisco Ramon met his doppelgänger, Floyd attempted to shoot Reverb, however he missed him with every shot, and was attacked by Reverb's powers in return, ending up thrown into a pile of metal pipes. His status afterwards is unknown, as he wasn't shown recovering, but neither was his death confirmed.
Unlike his Earth One counterpart, Lawton is shown to be incredibly insecure and clumsy to the point that he is nicknamed "Deadshot" out of irony for his poor marksmanship. This was a stark contrast to his Earth One counterpart who was nicknamed "Deadshot" because he never misses. Despite his weak performance, he is shown to be a very loyal teammate and dedicated to his job.
- High intellect/Adept detective: As a police detective, Floyd is a loyal and able partner of Iris West, helping her to locate the lair of Reverb with relative ease.
- Basic Marksmanship: Floyd knows how to fire a gun, but his ability is incredibly poor, a stark contrast to his alternate self from Earth One. Although he improved his original results by two percent, he nervously missed every shot he fired at Reverb, leading to his presumed death.
- Floyd's failed attack against Reverb is a reference to a scene from Pulp Fiction.
- ↑ ""
|Other Versions of Floyd Lawton (Earth Two)|
|To see other versions of this character, click the Earth Name below for that earth's counterpart of Floyd Lawton.|
|Earth: One• Two|