|Felicity Meghan Smoak|
|Occupation||Queen Consolidated employee, IT department|
Tech Support/Computer Hacker for Oliver Queen's team
|Actor||Emily Bett Rickards|
Walter is her boss and he asked her to look into some suspicious things happening around his money and business. After she finds evidence she is asked not to look any further by Walter because he doesn't want to put her into any danger.
She continues to dig anyway and after he is kidnapped she confides his version of the list with Oliver.
Oliver asked a few random jobs of Felicity with bad cover stories to hide his identity. After he is shot, he hides in her car and asked her to drive him to his warehouse. After saving his life, she agrees to join his team until they find Walter. Even on his team, Felicity doesn't agree with his methods to get the criminals. She starts to loosen up after she helps capture a villain and knows that what he does isn't all bad. Unfortunately in a later episode she couldn't lock a location on a criminal and a man dies for it. She begins to lose faith in herself until it is revealed that he was on a train.
Upcoming in Season 2 she will become a major character and remain on Oliver's Team. It is also likely that her past will be divulged as well
Felicity is shown to be very smart but is quite socially awkward. She is confident in her abilities, but is always insecure about her position in the company. Despite content with being just a mere geek and not looking for trouble, Felicity is not one to back from danger when there is a curiosity waiting to be sated. This is shown when Walter asks her to look into Queen Gambit's recovery, and warns that the last man who went looking, ended up dead, she accepts the task unfazed, saying that mysteries like these bug her. Other than that, despite Oliver often asking for her help in investigations of dubious and dangerous nature, among them being looking into a laptop riddled with bullet holes and a syringe containing drugs, using unconvincing lies while he is at it, she persists despite knowing that there is more to the man than he lets on. Despite being very poor in wording her thoughts, she talks alot and often has opinions on things. She is also a kind person, shown when despite finding out Oliver to be an outlaw vigilante, with a bullet wound on his chest the time his identity is revealed to her, she helps to get him to the base and even help treating him, instead of alerting the authorities like many would have. Felicity stay at his side until he awakes along with John, although she can just go home right after treating him. She also offers her help in locating Walter, simply due to him being nice to her before. True to her geeky nature, she upgrades Arrow's computers, saying that seeing a poorly set up system like his bugs her and while she is at it hacks into the crime lab's computers, and orders the blood sample of Arrow, collected by the police when he was shot, disposed of to help Oliver cover his tracks, she is also afraid of heights, and when ever she talks to Oliver, or talks about him, she sometimes gets nervous, and babbles. Based on her actions and past events on the team, it's very likely that she has a crush on Oliver.
- Expert Electrician and Technician:
- IT Computer Expert:
- Expert Computer Hacker:
- I.Q. Intelligence:
- In the Firestorm comics, Felicity Smoak is a manager of a computer software firm and serves as a supporting character for the superhero Firestorm.
- In "Year's End" it is revealed that Felicity is Jewish when Oliver attempts to wish her a merry Christmas.
- Felicity Smoak is the fourth person to discover Oliver Queen's secret identity, Green Arrow. which she discovered in The Odyssey.
- In "Dead to Rights", Felicity reveals her middle name to be Meghan and has used that as her alias in The Undertaking.
- In "Unfinished Business" she mentions she is allergic to nuts.
- She is the first and most probably the last person to break through Blackhawk Squad Protection Group's firewalls.
- In "Home Invasion", Felicity mentions she is not a natural blond, having dying her hair. This is probably a nod to her character from the comics who wasn't a blonde.
- As mentioned in Darkness on the Edge of Town , she is afraid of heights