- For the Mirror Master of Earth One, see Sam Scudder.
- "Thank you, we had a Mirror Master on our Earth, Evan McCulloch. Wasn't a meta, though. He had some kind of mirror gun that he used."
- —Harry Wells[src]
Evan McCulloch is a citizen of Earth Two who operates under the alias of Mirror Master.
- Mirror gun: McCulloch used a dimension-warping mirror gun that transformed things into two dimensions.
- "The New Rogues" (mentioned)
Behind the Scenes
- In DC Comics, Evan McCulloch was the second Mirror Master in the New Earth continuity. Originally a mob hitman, and a professional assassin from Scotland, he was recruited by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, who wanted to hire him as a mercenary. The FBI outfitted him with the technology of the first Mirror Master, Sam Scudder, so he could take out government targets while posing as a super-villain. McCulloch then went rogue, and did a series of crimes under the effects of heroin, the most heinous of which being the murder of Hartley Rathaway's parents, which he set Hartley himself up for. McCulloch eventually joined the Rogues and, after a degree of positive influence from Leonard Snart, somewhat reformed, proving himself to be a worthy successor to Sam Scudder, although Hartley never forgave him for the murders he committed.