After gaining a connection to the Speed Force, Hunter Zolomon started subjugating Central City to his will. But he wanted to be even faster, and after getting much faster through use of the velocity drug, he became Zoom and wrought terror and nightmares throughout the city.
Sometime on a voyage, Oliver Queen and Robert Queen were involved in a violent shipwreck which took the life of the former. Robert eventually made his way back home and became the vigilante known as "The Hood" and later "The Arrow".
In 2013, the particle accelerator from S.T.A.R Labs had released dark matter waves underground, giving many civilians including Hunter Zolomon special powers. This prompted S.T.A.R. Labs of its studies in meta-humans. Various meta-humans such as Atom-Smasher, Sand Demon and Dr. Light became corrupt with their powers and became criminals. with Reverb becoming a prominent crime boss. Deathstorm and Killer Frost also became evil with the couple later becoming feared in the criminal underworld. Hunter Zolomon became a speedster named Zoom, terrorizing Earth Two. Eventually, after travelling to Earth Three, Zoom found Jay Garrick, another speedster who protected his version of Central City as a vigilante called The Flash. Deciding to play the hero and instill false hope, Zolomon took Jay's identity and became his own version of the Flash.
On May 19, 2015, a singularity breached the world, originating from Earth One. Zoom discovered how to cross the dimensions, and brought meta-humans between the worlds to assist him in his mission to steal the Flash's speed in order to cure himself of the illness induced by overusage of the Velocity serums.
For the next few months, Team Flash was forced to face various dimensionally-displaced meta-humans as well as their own "local" threats, with Zoom even mounting a direct attack that saw him break Barry's back before he had to retreat when he was injected with a speed-suppressing serum. When the Earth Two Harrison Wells travelled to Earth One to hunt the meta-humans, Zoom attempted to blackmail Harry to help him take Barry's speed by threatening Harry's daughter Jesse, but when Barry learned the truth, he decided to help Harry rescue Jesse. After sealing the other breaches, Barry, Harry and Cisco travelled to Earth Two to try and rescue Jesse and confront Zoom, which also led to a confrontation with Killer Frost, Reverb and Deathstorm that saw Reverb and Deathstorm being killed by Zoom after they killed Joseph West. Barry and his allies were eventually able to escape Zoom's prison and rescue Jesse with the aid of Killer Frost, but Jay Garrick was apparently killed by Zoom before they could seal the final breach.
Having deduced the truth about Jay/Hunter, Barry was able to use a tachyon generator based on Eobard Thawne's notes to increase his speed to allow him to match Zoom, but Zoom abducted Wally West and blackmailed Barry to surrender his speed to save his life. Taking Caitlin Snow back to Earth Two due to his twisted interest in her, Zoom quickly decided that he would use the now-undefended state of Earth One to conquer it like he had his own world, prompting Barry to agree to a dangerous attempt to recreate the particle accelerator explosion and restore his speed.
Zoom brought over his entire army of meta-humans from Earth Two to conquer Earth One, causing an event known as the Metapocalypse. When Team Flash defeated all of Zoom's metas and forced him back to Earth Two, Vibe had a vision of Earth Two's destruction.
It is later revealed that Zoom stole a magnetar from Mercury Labs and modified it to create a pulse that would destroy every world in the multiverse, excluding Earth One, and after Zoom murdered Barry's father, challenged him to a race to see who's the fastest in which their combined energy would power the magnetar.
Team Flash ultimately imprisoned Barry to stop him from racing Zoom and attempt to stop Zoom themselves. Though they managed to banish Zoom back to Earth Two, Joe West of Earth One is accidentally sent through the breach and subsequently held hostage to force Barry to agree to the race regardless.
Earth Two, along with the rest of the multiverse, is saved when Barry creates a time remnant, whom sacrifices himself to thwart Zoom's plan, before Time Wraiths capture Zoom and carry him into the Speed Force for his crimes. Harry and Jesse subsequently return to their Earth, along with the real Jay Garrick, to help the latter return to Earth Three.
Later on, after the timeline of Earth One was altered/reset twice on March 18, 2000 by Barry and Eobard, it was revealed by Harry and Jesse Wells, who travelled to Earth One again in late 2016, that the timeline of Earth Two was not affected at all by these events and that they still shared memories of the original timeline of Earth One with Barry. This signals that all time-altering events of "Flashpoint" didn't penetrate any dimensional barrier of the multiverse, leaving all timelines of other Earths intact and unchanged.
From Earth One
- Julian Albert
- Barry Allen/The Flash/Savitar
- Cisco Ramon/Vibe
- Caitlin Snow
- Iris West
- Joe West
- Wally West/Kid Flash
From Earth Three
From Earth Nineteen
- An unnamed breacher
- Ascension Cliffs
- Big Belly Burger
- Central City
- Central City Orphanage
- Central City Picture News
- Central City Royal Bank
- Gorilla City
- S.T.A.R. Labs
- Starling City
- Zoom's lair
The Chronicles of Cisco
- The universe's name was spelled Earth-2 in synopses of The Flash episodes, as well as in the names of episodes "" and "".
- The most noticeable difference between Earth One and Earth Two can be immediately seen: the daylight on Earth Two gives everything a yellow tint; night time lacks the yellow tint, obviously.
- Although comparable events on Earth One and Earth Two seem to happen roughly at the same time, there might be a global shift of the timelines with respect to each, as evidenced by the fact that Harrison Wells founded S.T.A.R. Labs in 1991 on Earth Two while his counterpart from Earth One (as well as Eobard Thawne in the altered timeline) founded S.T.A.R. Labs at the earliest in the year 2000. This apparent mismatch of events on the two Earths might be explained by the nature of the singularity and the breaches, connecting Earth One and Earth Two, possibly representing a gateway through both space and time. However, if the timeline of Earth Two was really somewhat ahead of schedule with reference to Earth One, it could explain why Harrison Wells of Earth Two could start the particle accelerator already in 2013 (possibly without the help of Tess Morgan), while his counterpart from Earth One accomplished that goal as late as 2020.
- This version Earth Two seems to be an amalgam of Earths Two and Three from DC mythology. It features villainous versions of many heroes or civilians from Earth One (such as Linda Park and Laurel Lance), similar to Earth Three, but features the same heroes from Earth One, but with different civilian identities than those of Earth One (Hunter, masquerading as Jay Garrick, instead of Barry; Robert instead of Oliver) such as on Earth Two.
- Stylistically Earth Two's Central City has a late 40s-50s aesthetic mixed with futuristic, presumably as a reference to the real world 1940s and 1950s (also known as the Golden Age of Comics). During this time The Flash character was first created, with Jay Garrick as his first civilian identity.
- Television and computer screens on Earth Two are vertically rectangular rather than horizontally.
- Blood types are either named differently on Earth Two or entirely different from Earth One. Harry remarks that Jesse has "PZ Negative" blood. His exact Blood type is unknown but is apparently a match.
- Although most differences between the residents of Earth One and Earth Two are seemingly based around nothing more than them making different choices, a more subtle difference has been revealed, as Caitlin Snow of Earth One has explicitly confirmed that she does not have the meta-human gene while Killer Frost became a meta-human in the particle accelerator explosion of Earth Two; other differences could be based on circumstances.
- Harry claims that serial killers are "an anomaly" on Earth Two, suggesting that while murder is not uncommon, someone constantly killing is not normal behavior for criminals. Hunter Zolomon's conviction was met with massive media coverage.
- This Earth might have a much more advanced education system as Jesse Quick, the genius daughter of Harrison Wells, has five majors and was surprised when informed that wasn't common on Earth One.
- Earth Two and its inhabitants all vibrate at a higher frequency.
- Earth Two and Earth One doppelgängers are said to be mirror images of one another and are opposite hand dominants.
- Earth Two's currency is red in color and square-shaped, as opposed to green and rectangular on Earth One.
- Earth Two's timeline is seemingly unaffected by the events of Flashpoint. This was shown when Harry remembered that there was no Speed Room in Earth One S.T.A.R. Labs before his departure to Earth Two.
- Up is down and black is white on Earth Two as opposed to Earth One where it is the other way around.
|1 • 2 • 3 • 12 • 13 • 15 • 16 • 17 • 19 • 22 • 24 • 25 • 27 • 35 • 37 • 38 • 47 • 48 • X|