- "Tachyon device tracked you on Earth Thirty-Eight when you met her, so you should find her there."
- —Cisco Ramon to Barry Allen on Kara Danvers.[src]
This Earth is one where the existence of alien life has been common knowledge for over a decade - in particular, the Kryptonian heroes Superman and Supergirl. Barry Allen accidentally traveled to this Earth while testing out his Tachyon device and was able to return home with Supergirl's aid.
When Cisco and Gypsy had a duel over the life of H.R. Wells, they crossed the dimensions and landed on this Earth, in the office of James Olsen. They were seen by Eve Teschmacher fighting before vanishing into another breach.
Recently the atmosphere of Earth Thirty-Eight has been seeded with a trace amount of lead making the planet uninhabitable to Daxamites. Though by the 2400s a cure will be invented by L-Corp, allowing said species to stay on Earth Thirty-Eight without any problems.
From Earth One
From Earth Nineteen
From an unknown Earth
- United States of America
- "Welcome to Earth-2" (vision)
- "Crisis on Earth-X, Part 3" (mentioned)
DC's Legends of Tomorrow
- "Invasion!" (mentioned)
- "Crisis on Earth-X, Part 4" (mentioned)
Adventures of Supergirl
The Chronicles of Cisco
- Post 47 (mentioned)
- The number 38 is a reference to 1938, the year Superman debuted.
- Barry Allen went through a series of names from individuals on his Earth and Earth Two, seeing if they exist on Earth Thirty-Eight. After running them by Kara Danvers and looking them up online, it appears that Harrison Wells, Cisco Ramon, Caitlin Snow, Green Arrow, Black Canary, the Atom, Firestorm, Zoom and even himself, as the Flash, all either do not exist or at the very least don't share the same names and identities of their counterparts.
- While Central City still exists on Earth Thirty-Eight, S.T.A.R. Labs does not.
- The existence of extraterrestrial life is common knowledge on Earth Thirty-Eight whereas only a small number of individuals outside of the government know of them on Earth One, at least in the 21st century.
- It is identical to Earth One in many ways such as aesthetic, currency, existence of real life figures, popular culture and technology, unlike Earths Two and Three.
- One band confirmed to exist is the Barenaked Ladies, which Alex Danvers is a fan of. The band is still active as of 2017 on Earth Thirty-Eight.
- Another confirmed is NSYNC, which Kara Danvers liked as a teenager.
- The singer Mariah Carey exists on Earth Thirty-Eight, whom Winn Schott mentioned after Siobhan Smythe's first attack on Kara Danvers.
- There are two known alien species that exist on Earth One and Earth Thirty-Eight, they are Dominators and Thanagarians.
- Earth-38 has been Referred to as "Earth-CBS" by Marc Guggenheim as the Series first aired on CBS before moving to The CW.
- There have been numerous encounters with genies that were documented for centuries on Earth-38.
- In the Comics, Earth-38 is Home to a Superman that debuted in 1938 and a Batman that first appeared in 1939. Unlike many of the worlds of the Multiverse, time passes on Earth-38 as it does on Earth Prime. It's Worlds Finest team and other heroes aged over the course of passing decades, and eventually ceded their roles to their successors and children, beginning a heroic legacy that would continue well into the 30th century.
|1 • 2 • 3 • 12 • 13 • 15 • 16 • 17 • 19 • 22 • 35 • 37 • 38 • 47 • 48 • X|