Cyborgs are humans who have cybernetic enhancements, that grants them enhanced physical attributes.
Cyborgs are easily distinguishable from human.
Sometime after Hank Henshaw was presumed dead and J'onn J'onzz took his place as the director of the D.E.O., Project Cadmus turned the latter into a cyborg; giving him enhanced physical attributes; that surpasses that of Supergirl, although it is unknown if he is physically more powerful than Superman.
Powers and abilities
- Enhanced strength: Due to their cybernetic enhancements; cyborgs are much stronger than normal humans.
- Enhanced speed: Due to their cybernetic enhancements; cyborgs are able to move much faster than normal humans.
- Enhanced durability: Due to their cybernetic enhancements; cyborgs are able to take far more damage than normal humans.
- Enhanced stamina: Due to their cybernetic enhancements; cyborgs are able to exert themselves for long periods of time without becoming fatigued, far longer damage than normal humans.
- Physical trauma: Despite their physically enhanced attributes, cyborgs are not invincible; as they can be weakened by an amount of physical trauma.
Earth One cyborgs
Earth Thirty-Eight cyborgs
- Hank Henshaw/Cyborg Superman
- Jeremiah Danvers
- John Corben/Metallo (deceased)
- Jack Spheer (deceased)
- Gilcrist/Metallo (deceased)