"Crisis on Earth-X, Part 4" is the eighth episode of the third season of DC's Legends of Tomorrow, and the forty-first episode overall. It aired on November 28, 2017. The episode is the final part of a four-part crossover with the eighth episode of the third season of Supergirl, eighth episode of the sixth season of Arrow and eighth episode of the fourth season of The Flash.
Barry and Iris’s wedding brings the gang together, but things go awry when villains from Earth-X attack the ceremony. All of the superheroes band together with help from their super friends like Citizen Cold, The Ray, Felicity Smoak, Iris West and Alex Danvers to take on their most formidable villains yet. Earth's mightiest heroes - Green Arrow, Supergirl, The Flash and White Canary - lead their teams into battle to save the world.
- Dinah likens Metallo to the Terminator from the Terminator franchise.
- Cisco compares flying the Waverider to playing Star Raiders on the Atari.
- When Supergirl says to Overgirl "General, do you care to step outside?", it is a reference to Superman II when Superman says the same thing to Zod.
- Asked by Cisco if he can handle piloting the Waverider, Harry quips that it's a "walk in the park, Kazansky", quoting the 1986 film Top Gun
- When Overgirl begins to go nuclear, Harry tells Supergirl that she has to fly her "Up. Up. And away", referencing the infamous Superman catchphrase "up, up, and away".
- When Kara asked Felicity and Ray how they know each other, they said that they used to date, referring to the events of the third season of Arrow.
- The picture that Ray was looking at after Martin's death is from the episode "The Magnificent Eight".
- When Steel catches Supergirl, it is an homage to the cover of Crisis on Infinite Earths #7, in which Superman holds Supergirl (Nate even making a reference to himself being a "man of steel").
- Former Arrow actress Susanna Thompson has an uncredited role as the voice of the the A.I. of the Wellenreiter.
- Harry Wells says "Cut the chatter, Red Two", a reference to Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope.
- Ray says "Mitts off Mengele". Referencing Dr. Josef Mengele.
- Earth-X's Snart makes an overture towards Sara, a callback to their implied relationship in Season 1, thereby also suggesting that he, like Sara, is bisexual (although he later explicitly refers to himself as gay).
- This episode features the last appearance of present-day Martin Stein, following the events of this episode.
- At the beginning of the episode, when Felicity tells Ray why Earth-X Nazi's have taken over S.T.A.R. Labs, the last point Felicity says is "and they have a giant robot". Ray replies by saying "I've actually fought one of those." He then explains that in addition to shrinking, his suit enlarges. This most likely refers to the events of "Leviathan".
- Zari Tomaz debuts her alter ego's costume in this episode.
- ↑ 'Crisis on Earth-X' Arrowverse Crossover Description Released - Comicbook.com
- ↑ ''Arrow' Veteran Susanna Thompson Has a Surprise Role in "Crisis on Earth-X" - Comicbook.com
- ↑ Crisis on Earth-X preview: Zari finally has her costume and we’re loving it! - hiddenremote.com
|DC's Legends of Tomorrow season 3|
|"Aruba-Con" • "Freakshow" • "Zari" • "Phone Home" • "Return of the Mack" • "Helen Hunt" • "Welcome to the Jungle" • "Crisis on Earth-X, Part 4" • "Beebo the God of War" • "Daddy Darhkest" • "Here I Go Again" • "The Curse of the Earth Totem" • "No Country for Old Dads" • "Amazing Grace" • "Necromancing the Stone"|
|"I, Ava" • "Guest Starring John Noble" • "The Good, The Bad and The Cuddly"|