|"Things were looking a little grim, but part of me was, admittedly, a little excited for a "reunion" of old friends."|
This episode is part of a larger crossover series, Crisis on Earth-X.
Barry and Iris’s wedding brings the gang together, but things go awry when villains from Earth-X attack the ceremony. All of the superheroes band together with help from their super friends like Citizen Cold, The Ray, Felicity Smoak, Iris West and Alex Danvers to take on their most formidable villains yet. Earth's mightiest heroes - Green Arrow, Supergirl, The Flash and White Canary - lead their teams into battle to save the world.
- At the beginning of the episode, when Felicity tells Ray why Earth-X Nazi's have taken over S.T.A.R. Labs, the last point Felicity says is "and they have a giant robot". Ray replies by saying "I've actually fought one of those." He then explains that in addition to shrinking, his suit enlarges. This most likely refers to the events of "", where Ray enlarges his suit, and himself, to enormous proportions to battle Vandal Savage's robot.
- Dinah likens Metallo to the Terminator from the Terminator franchise (much to Cisco's delight).
- Cisco compares flying the Waverider to playing Star Raiders on the Atari.
- When Supergirl says to Overgirl "General, do you care to step outside?", it is a reference to Superman II when Superman says the same thing to Zod.
- When asked by Cisco if he can handle piloting the Waverider, Harry quips that it's a "walk in the park, Kazansky", quoting the 1986 film Top Gun
- When Overgirl begins to go nuclear, Harry tells Supergirl that she has to fly her "Up. Up. And away", referencing the infamous Superman catchphrase "up, up, and away".
- When Kara asked Felicity and Ray how they know each other, they said that they used to date, referring to the events of the third season of Arrow.
- The picture that Ray was looking at after Martin's death is from the episode "".
- When Nate catches Supergirl, it is an homage to the cover of Crisis on Infinite Earths #7, in which Superman holds Supergirl (Nate even makes a reference to himself being a "man of steel").
- Former Arrow actress Susanna Thompson has an uncredited role as the voice of the the A.I. of the Wellenreiter.
- Harry says to Cisco, "Cut the chatter, Red Two", a reference to Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope.
- Ray says "Mitts off Mengele", referencing Dr. Josef Mengele. He also references what Felicity said about Thawne in "".
- Earth-X's Snart makes an overture towards Sara, a callback to their implied relationship in Season 1 (although he later explicitly refers to himself as gay in "").
- This episode features the last appearance of present-day Martin Stein, following the events of this episode.
- Zari Tomaz debuts her alter ego's costume in this episode.
- ↑ 'Crisis on Earth-X' Arrowverse Crossover Description Released - Comicbook.com
- ↑ ''Arrow' Veteran Susanna Thompson Has a Surprise Role in "Crisis on Earth-X" - Comicbook.com
- ↑ Crisis on Earth-X preview: Zari finally has her costume and we’re loving it! - hiddenremote.com
|DC's Legends of Tomorrow season 3|
|"" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • " " • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • "" • ""|