- "You think your guns can stop God?"
- —Clyde to Joe West[src]
Clyde Mardon (April 12,unknown year–late 2014) was a bank robber and meta-human that was affected by the aftermath of the S.T.A.R. Labs particle accelerator and was able to control weather. Though Barry stopped him from using a tornado to cause destruction in Central City, Clyde was shot and killed by Joe. He was also the younger brother of Mark Mardon.
Since Clyde was ten years old, his older brother Mark had been taking care of him. At some point in his life, Clyde and Mark became bank robbers.
Obtaining his powers
In early 2014, Clyde robbed a bank with Mark. They escaped in a Mustang Shelby GT 500 (as observed by Barry Allen), and went to hide in a farmhouse. After Barry was able to track the Mardon brothers down to one of any four farms, Detectives West and Chyre both checked each one. Having little luck on the first three, on the final one they found Clyde. He shot Chyre, running to catch a plane with his brother. The two celebrated as they flew away, but Mark told Clyde to put on his seatbelt. At that moment, the S.T.A.R. Labs particle accelerator exploded, causing the plane to explode. Because he wasn't buckled in, Clyde fell out of the plane, while Mark went down with it. Neither brother was aware of the other's survival, but both had obtained the power of atmokinesis. 
Rampaging through Central City
Nine months later, Mardon was caught in a car chase with the police. Barry Allen was able to intervene using his super speed, causing the car to flip. Clyde walked away unscathed, creating a fog to allow himself to escape, ultimately causing another crash.
Soon after, Clyde robbed the Gold City Bank. The bank teller described his physical appearance to the police, leading to Detectives West and Thawne to go to his old farmhouse. They found him there, much to their surprise. However, before he could be detained, he knocked away the detectives and created a tornado. He moved the tornado outside, while still ripping through the barn. After some hesitation, Barry was able to reverse the effects of the tornado. Clyde promptly aimed a gun at Barry, though before he could shoot, he was shot dead by Detective West.
Clyde's death would be the cause of his brother Mark Mardon's rampage as the Weather Wizard some months later, though the after-effects of this rampage were largely undone by the effect of Barry going back in time.
As a criminal, Clyde was generally very careless, rarely if ever learning from his mistakes. He was also a vicious murderer who had no guilt or remorse for his actions, killing Fred Chyre among many others. After he discovered his new-found powers, Clyde became arrogant and insane to the point where he developed a literal "God complex". In spite of all these negative qualities, he did seem to care for and respect his brother Mark.
Powers and abilities
- Meta-human physiology: After Clyde was struck by the energy of the Particle Accelerator explosion, this altered his DNA and supercharged his cells, augmenting his physiology to access his new abilities.
- "Fastest Man Alive" (mentioned)
- "Things You Can't Outrun" (mentioned)
- "Going Rouge" (mentioned)
- "Out of Time" (flashback)
- "Rogue Time" (mentioned)
Behind the scenes
- In DC Comics Clyde Mardon was a gifted scientist and the younger brother of Mark Mardon also known as Weather Wizard. Clyde was credited with creating the Wizard Wand that allowed the user to manipulate weather. In the New Earth continuity, he was accidentally slain by his brother, Mark. In Prime Earth continuity, his brother was blamed for the murder, but was actually innocent all along.