- "You know what they say, Kid Flash; if at first you don't succeed, try try again."
- —Clive talking to Wally West[src]
Clive Yorkin is a criminal who had meta-human powers in the Flashpoint Timeline. Upon regaining his powers in the current timeline, he went on a killing spree, determined to kill all the police officers who arrested him in Flashpoint, regardless of their now non-existing history with him.
- Meta-human physiology: While unknown how he gained his powers in the Flashpoint timeline, after being transmuted by the Philosopher's Stone, Clive's body was altered, allowing him to access his powers via touch.
- Decomposing touch: By making physical contact with a target, Clive can infuse some of his genetic make-up into the said target. Upon which, it will cause the target's structural integrity to break down at an accelerated rate. For living organisms, they will decay into a mummified-state within hours and soon after be reduced to ash. For inorganic targets, they will decay instantly. This power can also be used defensively as even without direct skin-contact, any weapons used on him can instantly be dissolved. This power likely relies on some degree of conscious thought rather than being automatic, as he doesn't disintegrate his own clothes.
- Cold temperatures: While Yorkin's power work at an accelerated rate, following the normal nature of decomposition, extreme cold, like from Caitlin Snow's powers, can be used to temporarily stop the progression of decomposition in his victims.
- Speedster blood: Because a speedster's accelerated healing powers work in the exact opposite nature to Yorkin's powers, the latter's powers can be completely negated if he gets infused with the blood of a speedster. This was shown when Kid Flash cut his own hand and phased through Yorkin, disabling Clive's powers, although it's unknown how long this effect lasts.
- Power-dampening tech: As shown when Cisco vibed a parallel universe where Barry never undid Flashpoint, like other metahuman abilities, Yorkin's powers can be negated if he's wearing power-dampening cuffs.
- He's one of the few metahumans of Earth One that hasn't received a nickname, although he never received one in the comics either.