- For its Earth Two equivalent, see Central City Police Department (Earth Two).
The Central City Police Department (CCPD) is the police department of Central City.
HistoryAfter Zoom had viciously and easily beat Barry, he dragged him here to show the station their fallen hero. They all fired at him, but he caught all the bullets with one hand, told them "nice try" and sped off.
Like on his earth, his first move was to instill fear and dread in law enforcement. When Zoom appeared, the officers pulled guns on him and Captain Singh told him not to move, but he fearlessly replied, "or what," and reminded them what happened before when they tried to shoot at him. He told them to obey him or whoever didn't would meet their end. He held Caitlin captive for a little while, but eventually let her go but told her he'd show her no mercy if she left him.
The Central City Police Department is a symmetrical building, divided into five major sections and a lobby overlooking the front street. The outside walls of the building are cream, while the walls inside are white.
Barry and Julian's lab
Before creating Flashpoint and then reversing it, Barry worked here alone, where he went over meta and non-meta criminal cases he assisted the police with at the scene. Though after reversing Flashpoint, Julian was given a position and him and Barry have shared this lab for over a year. Due to Julian's expertise in metas, Barry wanted to tag along with him on the scene to get to the bottom of a case, but Julian didn't say yes until Barry gave up the whole lab to Julian, but after seeing that he misjudged the Flash, he thought maybe he could be wrong about Barry too and said he could stay. After getting attacked by Barry's friend, Caitlin, Julian said he wouldn't report her but only if Barry resigned, to which Barry agreed, but during Christmas, Julian said he could come back.
- CSI Julian Albert
- CSI Barry Allen
- Scientific Advisor Cisco Ramon
- Officer Anderson
- Officer Doyle
- Officer Certo
- Officer Gibbons
- Captain David Singh
- Officer Otto Unrau
- Officer Vukuvich
- Detective Tom Patterson
- Detective Joe West
- Officer Calum Wiere
- Officer Lewis Snart (deceased)
- Detective Patty Spivot (left to become a CSI)
- Detective Dinah Drake (left after her partner died)
- Detective Fred Chyre
- Detective Eddie Thawne
- Detective Vincent Sobel
- Captain Julio Mendez (Flashpoint timeline; deceased in Post-Flashpoint)
- "Episode 3" (mentioned)
DC's Legends of Tomorrow
The Flash: Season Zero
Behind the scenes
- The relief has been confirmed by Tyler Harron, head production designer of The Flash, as being an allusion to the Justice League. The seven deities denote one of the seven members of the Justice League. Hermes is synonymous with the Flash, while Poseidon represents Aquaman. Zeus represents Superman, while Hera and Hades are Wonder Woman and Batman, respectively. Hephaestus can be either Cyborg or Green Lantern. Typically, Apollo is a representation of Green Arrow. Meanwhile, the words "Truth, Liberty and Justice" reference the heroes Wonder Woman, Superman and Batman, in that order.