BiographyIn 2008, Caleb watched on and pleaded as his father physically abused his mother. He continued to watch in horror as his father shot his mother in the head, followed by himself. He proceeded to weep.
Member of the Church of BloodYears later, Caleb was approached by a mysterious man named Abel. Abel offered him a better way, a "Church". He took him to an abandoned church, which Caleb was unimpressed with, until the man revealed the multitude of other members, pointing out their leader, Brother Blood. Caleb admitted to Abel that he was probably not a "true believer" as they had hoped, though Abel took him to a room in which there was a Mirakuru soldier chained up. He mentioned that they would still need soldiers in their cause. This led to him successfully being injected with Mirakuru, ultimately bleeding from the eyes due to it. Once he woke up, Caleb escaped from his constraints. He went after Abel, who'd been the one to inject him. Proudly claiming to be strong enough to kill Oliver Queen, he snapped Abel's neck and escaped for the Queen Mansion.
Vengeance on Oliver QueenHe sat for a while in the main room, looking at his father's clock card, before deciding to track him down. Caleb intercepted Oliver outside of Queen Consolidated. He threw punches at him while on the ground, before throwing Oliver in to Champion Sports. Cops began surrounding Caleb, but he simply killed some of them. Before he could continue, Oliver came in with a baseball bat. Following that breaking, Oliver began to use a recurve bow. An arrow was shot in to his shoulder, causing him to openly decide to make Oliver suffer. However, before he could do much, Roy Harper intervened in his vigilante outfit. More police appeared and surrounded the fight, but they were hindered by Caleb, who had picked up a car and threw it at them, escaping in the confusion.
Caleb broke in the Queen Mansion and sat there for a while looking a pictures. He later tracked down Laurel. Under the guise of an old high school friend Green attempted to learn of Oliver's whereabouts but Laurel stated that she did not know where he was. He then gave her a piece of wood from the Queen Mansion to give to Oliver. He eventually kidnapped Laurel and when Oliver arrived knocked him out and tied him up to. When Oliver awoke, Green deduced his identity as The Arrow. He then revealed his plan to burn the mansion down with Oliver and Laurel in it. Oliver managed to escape however and the two fought with Green destroying the cure that Oliver had made to cure him of the Mirakuru. The mansion eventually collapsed with Green fatally wounded after being impaled on debris. Oliver survived however and attempted to administer aid to Green only for Green to claim it was to late. Before dying Green told Oliver that no matter what he did he would always be the same selfish, inconsiderate person that he was before he was stranded on the island and that he would live with that. Green then died of his injuries
Powers and abilities
- Enhanced physical condition: After Caleb was injected with the Mirakuru, his physical capacity was increased in terms of strength, durability, stamina, speed, senses, reflexes, and agility, in addition to an accelerated healing factor.
- Enhanced strength: Due to the Mirakuru serum, Caleb is much stronger than a normal human.
- Enhanced speed: Due to the Mirakuru serum, Caleb is able to move much faster than a normal human.
- Enhanced durability: Due to the Mirakuru serum, Caleb is able to take more damage than a normal human, having been knocked down and even shot with an arrow.
- Enhanced reflexes: Due to the Mirakuru serum, Caleb is able to react much faster than a normal human, having caught a baseball bat being swung right at him.
- Accelerated healing factor: Thanks to the Mirakuru serum, Caleb is able to heal much faster than a normal human. A wound such as one caused by an arrow hardly hindered him.
- Enhanced stamina: Due to the Mirakuru serum, which reduces the effects of fatigue, Caleb can exert himself at peak energy capacity greater than any normal human could, attacking others almost endlessly.