- For alternative universes' versions of the burger restaurant, see Big Belly Burger (disambiguation).
- "It's kinda comforting to know that no matter what city you go to, Big Belly Burger is always going to taste like Big Belly Burger."
- —Felicity Smoak to John Diggle[src]
Big Belly Burger is a chain of burger restaurants.
John brought Oliver and Tommy to a Big Belly Burger restaurant after they were beat up by Max Fuller's henchmen. John later came here for a meal, and for a chat with his sister-in-law, Carly, who was a waitress there. Oliver has also taken his younger sister Thea and his mother Moira there. Thea has even taken Roy Harper to eat there. Team Arrow convened here when trying to hunt down the Dodger.
The Canary rescued a female employee outside of the restaurant from a group of thugs.
After Barry Allen got back to Central City from his trip to Starling City, he was asked to process some evidence of the shooting happened that day. He had a burger, fries and a drink from Big Belly Burger when Iris West came to visit and told her "hands off my fries" when she went for his food.
When Barry headed to Central City Shopping Mall to locate a meta-human, he asked his teammates as The Flash "Which one is the north wing?" and was answered with "The one with The Big Belly Burger".
Following his training to run faster, Barry ate a massive pile of burgers from the restaurant.
When Team Flash noticed the particle accelerator had been turned on when it shouldn't have been possible, they came to the conclusion that Eobard Thawne might have been hiding within the facility all along. Right before they went to investigate, Cisco Ramon remembered how theoretically liquid always broke the laws of gravity whenever the Reverse-Flash was involved, thus he grabbed his orange soda with him as a sign of warning.
When Barry visited Eobard in the Pipeline, Eobard feinted disappointment about the visit wasn't for bringing him Big Belly Burger, and commented on how the chain restaurant was one of the few perks of living in the twenty-first century, as where he came from the world was out of cows. The second time Barry visited Eobard, the latter had been given a Big Belly Burger drink and was seen eating fries.
- "Episode 4" (mentioned)
The Flash: Season Zero
- "Blood Loss" (drink only)
- Big Belly Burger is the only food company known to exist in multiple universes, including on both Earth One and Earth Two; as Hunter Zolomon said on the matter, "Good to know whatever Earth you go there's always a Big Belly Burger". The Earth Two Harrison Wells is likewise a fan in both realities, as is Earth Nineteen's H.R. Wells.
Behind the scenes
- In the DC comics, Big Belly Burger is a subsidiary of LexCorp and was founded in Coast City.
- Big Belly Burger was featured in a deleted scene of "Grodd Lives".